page 54

An army of Demons twenty times larger than the forces of the resistance were led by 20 million Demon elites which were a type of Demon that was the equivalent of a thousand humans and they were also led by 10 million Great Demons and just a single great Demon was more than enough to take down eighty Dragons. They also had extremely powerful and dangerous monsters that were guards to the Demon Lord's Castle. John used the steal ability rendering them all powerless as Max led the resistance against them. John reached the Demon Lord's Castle and entered. Soon after he encountered The Demon Queen. John instantly took her power and killed her gaining her power and abilities as his own. John continued his search for the Demon Lord. Meanwhile the Demon Lord's daughter escaped the area after seeing the future of the battle. Soon after John came face to face with the Demon Lord. The Demon Lord sat atop a throne and says "Congratulations on killing all of my generals and riding me of the Hunter you saved me the trouble of having to do it myself however you killed my wife for this you will die" John says "The only one who will die here is you Demon Lord" The Demon Lord says "COME ON THEN TRY AND KILL ME MR HERO!" John attacked. John easily defeated the Demon Lord and says "Get up I'm not yet done with you" John gut punched the Demon Lord and smashed his face into the ground repeatedly and kept beating him up.