page 12

The boy says "I can handle your finances you'll need someone knowledgeable in finacal affairs right?" John scratches his head and says "Sure can you do it?" The boy says "Of course I can so let me help" John says "Ok what's your name?" The boy says "I'm Danny" John says "Welcome to the team Danny" Danny says "Thank you I promise that you won't regret it" John says "I hope we can get along" Danny says "So do I" Meanwhile Flare finds a girl with red eyes and black hairshe calls out "Are you Sarah the blacksmith?" The girl says "Yeah what do you want?" Flare says "I would like you to join us in killing The Demon King" Sarah says "Why would I?" Flare says "For your family help us and we'll help you save them" Sarah says "How did you" Flare says "I saw the fucture" Sarah says "Do we free my family?" Flare says "Yeah" Sarah says "We better or i'm leaveing the group" Flare says "The Demons would relentlessly hunt you down for aiding a hero" Sarah says "Than they hunt me down I'd rather die than become just another hopeless slave" Flare says "Welcome to the team" Elsewhere Max heads into an alley. Inside a boy with green eyes and brown hair leans agaisnt a wall the boy says "Took you long enough I was begining to believe that you'd never come" Max says "So you already know why I'm here?" The boy says "Of course I know to aid the hero fight the Demon King was that right?"