Page 41

Half an hour later Jade arrives at the battlefield she says "Such a tragic site" Jade absorbed all of the power skills and abilities from the Dead Monsters starting with the Dragons as a result her own power abilities and skills drastically increases beyond her normal limits however she stays in control as the overwhelming amount of power starts to tear her body apart. Naturally Dragon's ability to absorb the power skills and abilities from their kills is something that all Dragons have however as a result of Jade's survival from her encounter with the Hunter she was able to kill a few hundred Dragon's that were on the verge of death amplifying the ability that allowed her to absorb the power skills and abilities from enemies that she didn't kill herself as long as they died in a certain range of her the ability would activate her evolution made it into something else where it just had to be inside of her territory as she absorbed more Dragons the skill also improved that allows her to absorb the power skills and abilities from these dead monsters even without her present at the time. This power would have been able to kill her but her love for John pushes Jade to new limits and helps her find the inner will to hold on as this power enters her enhances her might and abilities she screams out in agonizing pain at the rate she was at earlier her physical strengthening abilities would have been able to give her enough physical strength to withstand a thousand nukes endurance twice as strong even so it was her love for John that allowed Jade to survive this power up and obtain the power and abilities of the dead monsters.