page 30

Alice nods and than says "In that case we will let him deliver the final blow to the Executioner do you have it?" Jack hands Alice a bottle and says "Welcome to the team Alice" Alice nods and says "I won't let you down" Alice takes the bottle and then leaves. Jack says "How long did you plan to hide yourself?" Danny steps out of the shadows and says "So you noticed?"  Jack says "Of course I did your not very stealthy" Danny says "Fair enough so you have connections you truly are quite informed" Jack says "I know speaking of connections where are your connections? Also why haven't they helped us?" Danny says "Be patient they will be ready when the time comes" Jack says "They better" Jack and Danny part ways. Elsewhere Lucy stocks up on resources for healing and other books about healing. Meanwhile a Demon considered as a complete failure and betrayed by their fellow Demons oftenly left for dead and made into a shield to protect others from attacks and harm. Currently finds herself in ruin after being turned into a slave that was beaten to the point of near death healed and beaten to the point of near death healed and beaten to the point of near death endlessly tormented and tortured before being thrown away by her owners. Finds herself in a dark corner of the town's slums when a human approaches her. The Demon looks up at the human male with blue eyes and black hair and says "Help me please" The human says "Are you sure that you want my help?"