page 24

In this time each member of the group had successfully accomplished what they had set out to do. Almost everyone John and the Dragon survivor were still finishing up on mastering the Dragon Power. Jack was still gathering information while Sarah was still blacksmithing. Danny was still learning more about financial affairs. Everyone else used the chance to sleep because none of them slept since they had started studying the Dragons information. Four days later John had managed to successfully master the power of the Dragons. John begins to use the Dragon ability physical strengthening which allows him to strengthen his physical abilities. Meanwhile the Dragon survivor uses their power to take human form becoming an attractive sixteen year old girl. She stayed besides John. A month since arriving Jack had managed to successfully obtain all of the Dragons information and heads back to the location of the Dragon's corpses. However this time all of the Dragon corpses are gone. Dragon bones Dragon scales Dragon teeth Dragon claws Dragon wings and all. Only empty spaces remain in their place. Jack says "What happened here?"  At that same time Danny had also arrived after successfully managing to obtain all of the information on financial affairs left behind by the Dragons. Danny says "We wasted far too much time here" Jack says "I agree with you we have wasted far too much time here" That's when the two of them finally noticed Sarah in the distance. Jack and Danny head over to Sarah to find a surprise that neither of them had expected to find.