page 23

Than the Dragon turns to Lucy and says "For healing my brother I give you permission to use our healing teachings to improve your own healing know that you and your companions are allowed full access to all of our resources let them aid you in your journey!" John says "Thank you" The Dragon says "No thank you" Later that night the great Dragon is approached by a survivor. The great Dragon says "I know what you seek it's yours" The great Dragon gives all the power abilities and energy from all the dead Dragons as well as their own to the Dragon survivor. This allows for the Dragon survivor to evolve beyond the level of the Dragons and to become a supreme Dragon and than with the other survivor saved by Lucy's healing having their power absorbed turns the survivor into a Dragon God. They than absorb the power of all the dead monsters to become even stronger. The following morning Sarah begins to turn the remains from all the dead Dragons into materials for blacksmithing. Flare searches for everything regarding psychic powers. Mike researched everything regarding hunting. Danny researched everything regarding financial affairs. Lucy goes through everything regarding healing. Max goes through everything regarding magic while Jack takes the opportunity to gain information gathered by the Dragons. Meanwhile the Dragon survivor aids John in learning the power of Dragons and to master it. While simultaneously learning to master their own newly obtained power and abilities. Three weeks passed in the blink of an eye.