Page 39

Elsewhere a Demon meets with the Hunter. The Demon says "Hunter sir I was sent to give you new orders directly from your master" The Hunter says "What is the job?" The Demon says "The Summoner has become too powerful and you are tasked with defeating him but you can't kill him for he is still valuable" The Hunter says "Any thing else?" The Demon says "No you will be finished and can return to your master once finished with the Summoner" The Hunter says "Very well" Two days later the world was in anticipation for the inevitable clash between the two greatest of the lesser generals. Elsewhere another of the lesser great generals was seen arriving at a town. The locals were baffled as this individual general was said to have been killed by two World Dragons eight of the ten supreme Dragons legendary dragons Myth Dragons forty million other Dragons as well as other equally powerful monsters of the same amount during the great war. At that fatal day the general survived however was fatally wounded numerous times they were beyond death's door however they did not die but instead. They took ownership of the territories of the fallen enemy allowing them to learn all the abilities powers and skills of them all. As well as all other information they had possessed afterwards they fought other such powerful monsters and stronger monsters in order to gain more power abilities and skills. Gaining more and more knowledge than the great war ended and they remained on the hunt still.