page 5

The Elf girl grabs John's hand as he helps her up she says "Not at the moment he didn't get much of a chance so I'm fine thank you Mr Demon" John says "I'm not a Demon I'm human" The Elf girl says "You think a human could do that?" John says "I could I'll take you to a doctor" The Elf girl says "No need I can track one down" John shakes his head and says "At least allow me to escort you for your protection" The Elf girl says "In that case let's go" John escorts the Elf girl to find a doctor. Elsewhere inside of a spaceship that was once known for it's technological advancements which was advanced beyond the point of making all others look obsolete currently found itself flying through space.  It was now rusted metal completely falling apart greatly damaged and belonging in the junkyard. The spacecraft held two passengers and cargo the interior was just as damaged and worn down as the exterior. The spacecraft crashed down to the Earth creating a massive quator where previously a settlement uprising that was preparing to overthrow the Demon King once stood. The crash landing caused the entire spacecraft to come crashing down on itself falling apart. However an energy field prevents the collapse of the spacecraft. The energy field belonged to a lone woman. Inside the field with her is an frail elderly woman being kept alive by life support. Along with a frozen carefully treated corpse with white hair. Nearby is a case containing four swords. Seconds later an army of Demons arrived ready for war. They were led by a powerful general. That general halts the army notices the complete destruction of their enemy than the spacecraft as well as the women.