Page 34

Jasmine and Jade began arguing with each other. The group continues the journey. One night Jade and John leaves the group. Jade says "John my love I don't trust that Demon she's dangerous please be careful" John says "I don't disagree however we will need all the help we can get moving forward" Jade says "Okay John my love just be careful around her" A week later the group arrived at a town. Max goes off to look for magic books when he runs into a girl with blue eyes and brown hair. Max says "Hello do you know if this place has any good magic stores?" The girl says "No it doesn't however I can learn no more magic for I have mastered it all" Max says "Really how cool" From that moment on the two of them were inseparable it was love at first sight. The Master mage had spent most of her life learning magic. Back at the very beginning of the war her ancestor was a member of the Hero's party. They had all magic element aptitude and high magic affinity and was an insanely fast learner they learned countless magic spells in all the magic books and studies of their Nations. When the Demon Lord managed to kill the Hero he spared the master mage and instead gave them a choice to either die as a waste of potential or join him in the war. Ever since the Demon Lord has always had a member of the master mages bloodline at least one at all times they gathered countless magic books from around the world throughout the war and past it.