puage 35

The Master mage had spent most of her life learning magic from the library in the process mastering all magic. Currently the rest of the group went to look for materials and resources. While John and Jade continued improving their new power and abilities. Two weeks later Max and the female mage were planning on getting married she says "Max my love I'm sorry this is going to hurt a lot but I'll try to be gentle" She then began to transfer all magic knowledge and abilities she ever learned and mastered directly into Max's head. The same way that her father did when she was young and his mom before that and everyone else leading back to the first one. This surge of information greatly hurts Max but when it is finished he's just as powerful as she is. Only Max blacks out as he was exhausted and needed to recover. However she witnessed Max's memories with the Hero and killing two of the lesser generals just like he received her memories. Max's memories cause her to go into a rage. The Master mage unleashed the full extent of her power. As a result destroying everything in sight. Jade approaches and unleashes the full extent of her own power. Jade battles the Master mage. The two of them are evenly matched except Jade hasn't fully mastered her power and quickly becomes too exhausted to continue the fight. John casually approaches and says "You did great Jade I'll finish this from her" Jade says "Be careful John my love she's very powerful and extremely dangerous" John says "Thanks for the advice I'll keep that in mind"