page 52

The Hunter says "YOUR FUCKING CRAZY THAT'S ENOUGH TO DESTROY THE WORLD A THOUSAND TIMES OVER YOU'LL DESTROY US ALL!" Jade says "SO WHAT WITHOUT JOHN I DON'T CARE I'LL KILL YOU ALL NO ONE WILL SURVIVE!" Jade than goes off. The Hunter used an ability that took in the full force of the attack a sacrifice type ability that was only used to protect his master he would have cared less if the world was destroyed he just wanted to protect his master even if it meant sacrificing himself to do it. Nearby John had mostly recovered using the self recovery abilities he had and using the full extent of his impenetrable defense to avoid the force of the explosion. Seconds later John approached the origin of the explosion and screamed in agonizing misery of Jade's sacrifice. The Hunter rises to his feet and says "That was close if not for my ability to survive fatal situations than your girlfriend would've killed me" John rises to his feet and says "Let's finish this" The Hunter and John clashed. John manages to kill the Hunter and says "It's over" John gained all the power and abilities of the Hunter than uses all of his healing on Jade. Uses soul manipulation the power over life and death on her until becoming too exhausted to continue. John than goes after Lust. Lust waits in her royal chambers for the Hunter when John arrived half dead and exhausted limping. Lust says "impossible how can you be here?" John limps towards Lust and slashes her with his sword he says "Your life is mine" John kills Lust and gains her power and abilities. John than leaves taking Jade with him.