page 55

John kept attacking the Demon Lord keeping him alive so that he could vent out his anger frustration and rage. Four hours later John was the one on the receiving end of the battle as the Demon Lord had become stronger than John. However John kept fighting and holding his own. Eight hours into the fight the Demon Lord lifted John into the air by his neck. John had been beaten fatally pushed beyond his limits his equipment was destroyed he was completely exhausted and found himself completely powerless. The Demon Lord says "You were close to victory unfortunately you were stupid enough to allow your emotions to take over now it's too late it's time to end this so prepare to die" That's when Max attacked the Demon Lord with magic while Mike attacked as well as Jasmine. The Demon Lord looked down on the Demon girl and says "You traitor you dare to challenge me your not even worthy to fight me" The Demon Lord throws John against a wall and sets his sights on Max Mike and Jasmine. Nearby Lucy rushed to John and began to heal him. Jasmine rushed The Demon Lord while Max and Mike attacked from afar. The Demon Lord arrogantly toys with them allowing the battle to draw out. Moments later Flare arrived and says "It's pointless he's already gained invincibility hours ago none of us stand any chance of victory" John regined consciousness nearby thanks to Lucy's healing. Unfortunately John was far too weak to move and far too exhausted to even attempt it. Lucy continued to heal John.