page 20

However a group of savage monsters approch from the woods. Followed by a million other savage monsters and the head straight for them. John says "This will not end well" John pulls out his swords and heads towards the monsters. The girl notices John's approch and stands inbetween him and the Dragon she stands guard of the Dragon. John stops face to face with the girl and says "There's an army of monsters in the forest don't worry i'll handle them just continue healing your friend" John than continues his approch towards the monsters. The girl says "Why are you doing this?" John says "It's not right to strike the wounded that's all" John continues his approch he than charges forwards jumps into battle cutting monsters apart with his blades. John looks at the monsters and attacks. John cuts through them with ease however after a while his swords shatter from reaching their limits. John then takes out his axes within a second he weilds them and continues sliceing through them. John continues until he is reduced to his smaller blades and continues to cut through them. However soon John is left unarmed agaisnt the remaining five thousand. John says "COME ON BRING IT I'LL FINISH YOU BARE HANDED!" John continues the fight. Shortly after a monster cuts into his arm . John elbows it's body smashing through it. Simultansly ducking underneath a loungeing monster. John punches a monster to the left and kneeing another in the stomache. However more lounge at him knocking him off balence while the others attack him while he's on the ground. The armour withstands the first round of attacks and the second the armour breaks from the third round of attacks.