page 57

John slowly gets to his feet using the swords that Scarlet gave to the Demon Lord for support. Naturally the Demon Lord had already obtained invincibility back when the fight first started it only improved and multiplied constantly throughout the battle as a result John had lost the impact he once had and now even at 100% he wouldn't stand a chance against the Demon Lord and the Demon Lord knew that very well so the current John who can't even stand on his own two feet without the aid of these swords posed even less of a threat however the Demon Lord respected the desire and fire that kept John going so he says "It's pointless I reached invincibility hours ago nothing you do will work so go ahead and hit me with your best shot!" John slashed The Demon Lord using one of the two swords while using the other one for support. The attack instantly killed the Demon Lord. The power and abilities of the Demon Lord became John's. John limps away using the swords for support victorious. Two days later the resistance began to move in to take back the Demon Lord's territory. Elsewhere John trained to learn and master the power and abilities of the Demon Lord and the Demon Queen. One month later John fully obtained mastery of all the Demon Queen and Demon Lord's power and abilities. Meanwhile the resistance failed to take back part of the world as the Demon Lord's daughter stands between them and victory. That was until John fought and killed her before leaving to master her power and abilities.