- Together -

It was a morning like no other. Lustful pants and buckets of sweat exited the blonde but I could see from the panel on the wall that my penthouse was cold. My arched back as his groin area collided with the entrance to my womanhood with each trust. ''Fuck'' I heard him mumble as my wall tightened. ''I'm gonna do it'' I screamed out before I gave in. The sheet trapped in my palms as I had what would've been my 6 or 7 orgasms.

Adrien and I have been best friends since I was 6 years of age he is 2 years older than me and I am 24 years now. Adrien is 25 years going on 26 in two months. It all started in high school at prom. When I lost my virginity to the love of my life Adrien Agreste.

Since that day we got closer in many different ways. There were a few bumps along the way... Literally also but here we are having sex on my bed. Adrien is still a hot model and now a movie actor. He sleeps over a few times and our 'relationship' is a secret from everyone else.

It has been mostly been sex and work these few months and it hurts to know that he might just like me only for my body. He comes over and it's straight to the bedroom or sofa or anyplace that is comfortable. I hadn't noticed the tears in my eyes until he hovered over me. ''Are you okay, you are crying'' The blonde asked his silly blonde hair dangling over me. ''Y-Yeah I'm fine, can you stay for a bit I need your company'' I asked sitting up on my bed wrapping my nude skin in the coverlets.

''Yeah of course I owe you a cuddle'' He grinned. ''Great-'' ''Uhm I have to go sorry Mari'' He hurried and quickly threw on some pants. He never had time to cuddle anymore it was just sex and then he left and the same thing again or we had some work to do or finish. ''Sorry Princess I promise I will cuddle you later'' He came back and pecked my cheek before he left.

I lay on my bed and tears streamed down my face. I know it wasn't right but he loved it and it made him happy and if he is happy then so am I. After every session, I would always whisper these words to myself to help myself calm down and soon enough I got the message to find my way to work...