-Lil Demon people-

Two weeks later...

Its not my best but its a chapter...

Charlotte comes back and forth a lot. 

Marinette went back out to work three days after her accident.

 Adrian is at home. 

"Emma!" Charlotte exclaimed. "why are you yelling at my daughter" Marinette yelled. "She hit my daughter first" Charlotte shot back. 

"Emma go to your room" Marinette crossed her arms. "But mommy-" "Now" Mari raised her voice. Emma ran to her room and started to cry on her bed. 

"Don't you ever try to discipline my kid or raise your voice at her again" Marinette glared before she walked off. "What's wrong with Emma" Adrian asked. "Your girlfriend said she hit her daughter so I sent her to her room" 

"She's not my girlfriend. . And since when did our daughter hit anyone. " he asked. "Its odd. But I don't want any conflict so just give her some space" and with that Mari went into her office. 

Over the next few days. Abby had been complaining of Emma hitting her and saying mean things to her. All the mess would also be blamed on Emma.

...

"Mommy I didn't do it" Emma cried. "Go to your room you are grounded go start your homework" "Mommy" Emma sobbed. "Emma go now" Emma went back to her room and cried herself to sleep on the floor in her bathroom.

Adrian was shocked and speechless. Why was Emma so rude all of a sudden? 

Marinette went up to Emma's room and picked her up from the floor bringing her to her bed. "I'm sorry" Emma cried. "Get some rest baby you have school tomorrow ill do your homework just for tonight" Emma nodded and her mother left the room taking her daughter's books with her.

Friday...

"Emma, where did you get that" Marinette asked Seeing a bruise on her hand. "I-I fell" Emma responded. "Emma. Are you lying to me" her mother asked. But Emma shook her head. 

Marinette sighed and got up. "Finish your work and ill make you a snack okay" She nodded and her mother left and went to find her husband to fill him in on her findings.

...

Marinette groaned her daughter was hiding something from her. It wasn't like her at all. What was she missing. She was already busy with work and Adrian was driving her insane.

She picked up the envelope from her desk and opened it. Inside had Abby's DNA results and she was indeed Adrien's. 

This changed nothing. It actually made it worse but she pushed it to the back of her mind so she can focus on her daughter.

...

After a few hours of working she decided to take a bath and allow the girls to go to a playground.

She quickly turned on her sneakers but as she turned around her eyes met with hers. "I tried to take the easy way but you are just too stubborn." Charlotte gritted her teeth. 

"Get that away from me you bitch" Marinette shot backing back as Charlotte began to close the space between them pointing the knife to her.

This alerted Abby and she came to the scene and just watched in fear.

"I love him. You don't and I will kill both you and your daughter and have him all to myself" she raised the knife before it clattered to the floor. 

"mom!" Abby exclaimed as her body dropped to the floor. The buzzing stopped and Marinette held Abby close. "Are you Mrs. Agreste" the cop who tased Charlotte asked.

"Yes I am" Mari responded still in shock as some other cops helped with Charlotte. "Go stay with Emma" Mari whispered to Abby. She did as she said and ran up the stairs and shut the door.

"What's going on" Adrian asked. "Charlotte James has been charged with attempted murder-" "What, When. Why" Adrian exclaimed. 

"she tried to kill your wife. Twice" the officer responded...

...

Later that day they discovered it was Charlotte who was behind Marinette's car accident and she was caught red handed by a cop on her second attempt she is now doing time behind bars.

Time skip...

Her parents came running to her cries only to find her at the bottom of the stairs while Abby stood at the top. "What did you do" Marionette yelled as Adrian gently picked up his daughter.

"I-I" Abby was speechless. "Baby. What happened" Marinette asked checking to see if anything was broken. "s-she p-pushed me" Emma wailed bitterly.

"I didn't mean to-" "You are the one behind all this arguing. My daughter would never hit someone you were faking it all this time. I want to know why" Marinette angrily yelled.

"M-Mommy made me do it. She said that if I b-be mean to Emma then you would take her away a-and leave Mr. Adrien. She said if I didn't do it she would lock me back up in the shed at home and I will never get a daddy" 

"I just wanted my daddy. I didnt mean to hurt her I just wanted to scare her. I'm so sorry I just wanted a daddy" Abby cried. "Abby-" she cut him off and ran outside...