- Friends -

The Next Morning...

''Mari-'' Adrien barged into the room and they shot up. ''What the heck, again'' She said after throwing a pillow at him. ''If you wanted to kill me you should have thrown the lamp'' Adrien crossed his arms. ''Do you want me to throw it.'' she shot back.

''What are you doing here'' Adrien glared at him. ''I should be asking you the same question,'' Luka shot back. ''I don't need to answer, anyway you are late and we have to go'' Adrien notified checking his watch . ''Okay now get out I have to change'' Marinette shot back. ''But he is here and I have seen-'' ''Adrien'' she yelled. ''Fine'' he pouted and left.

Marinette hurried and had a shower and got changed. ''We can get breakfast on the way we are so late'' Adrien groaned. ''Shut up, since when you cared about being late'' Marinette threw another pillow at him. ''Put a shirt on'' Marinette blushed as Luka walked into the kitchen to her. ''I didn't bring another one'' He smirked as Adrien glared at him taking a seat on the chair by the island. ''Next time bring one'' She responded.

''Next time huh'' he repeated wrapping his arms around her from behind her. ''Maybe'' She replied with a blush. ''Alright chop chop Mari'' Adrien groaned scrolling through her phone. ''Mm, you better go'' Luka left a small kiss on her lips before shooting a smirk at the blonde.

''Bye'' Marinette said with a blush Adrien took her stuff and rushed her out the door. ''You are just leaving him in there'' Adrien asked as they were outside the door. ''Uhm can you lock up please'' Marinette said as she opened the door she sent a kiss for him before leaving.

''So you are back with your ex now'' Adrien asked. ''Well that is my business and last time I checked you find me as just a friend so why do you care'' Marinette flipped her hair before walking off...