- Louise Cassano -

Its been four months since my affair. Its haunting me! 

I wondered... did Adrien ever regret his actions... ever...

Im regreting it... i shouldnt have done that to the father of my children.

But it felt so GOOD! It was pleasing! He cared, and held me when i cried afterwards... Why was he showing up in my life at this late hour...

Why wasn't he there before! 

AND WHY IS HE IN MY MIND 24/7!

I groaned and rested my bags on the desk before walking up the stairs.

Adrien is still here... im still here... in this house... with him... I couldnt just leave! What would I tell Emma? I groaned and hurried to ghe shower. After my shower I changed into...

 After my shower I changed into

With matching pink heels. I grabbed my phone and walked out the door and into the car. Emma had finished school early today so her dad picked her up, she wanted to go out for a snack so I asked him to pick me up so i can tag along...

"Mommy do you want an ice cream!" Emma asked running out to her. "MOM!" Emma yelled shaking her out of her daydream. "sorry baby, uhm ill just have a cupcake okay." Emma nodded and ran back to her dad.

"Where should we go now-" she welped as she bounced into something.... she bounced into him...

"Hey, Marinette." "Lou... your back, uhm h-hey!" She spoke up nervously. "Oh yeah, i just got back yesterday, I was actually just heading to your-" 

"Mommy who is this?" Emma asked handing her mom a cupcake while Adrien raised his brow. "Oh this is Lou we uhm work together, Lou this is my daughter and this is uhm m-my husband." She replied. 

"Hey" Adrien simply responded. "Yeah... Hey... so I'm gonna leave you now, see you around Mari, nice meeting you both." She smiled at him before they parted ways...

Later at night...

"So... Lou... how do you know him again?" Adrien asked leaning up on the fridge. "He had came into the office and we did a few projects together, why?" She asked. "Just curious as to why some man is calling my wife Mari right in front of me as if he is-"

"I think you forgot that we both signed those papers Adrien! You can't control everything I do, who I speak to!" She yelled back. She groaned loudly before walking out the kitchen.

"Daddy is everything okay?" Emma asker. "Yes love, come on let's get you to bed okay sweetie." He picked her up and took her to her bedroom. 

Another day with Marinette and Lou...

"So Lou, you know a lot about me and my life, tell me about you." She said swirling her milkshake around. "Hmm well My name is Louise Cassano. I was born in Italy. Hmm I'm basically a rich guy with no one to spend my money on. I am pretty boring actually. I was only in Paris for business, but I met someone and she's holding me back. And i can't resist her. I feel numb around her and its scary honestly." He whispered back.

"Wow, she must be really special Mr. Cassano." Marinette replied resting her head on his lap. "Yes, she is, but I'm afraid she doesn't know that. I hope one day she does see how truly special she is... but in the meanwhile, I will be right by her side to whisper it in her ear for as long as she needs." He said before leaving a kiss on her cheek.

"Thank you Louise Cassano, you are a gem and ill tell you that for as long as you want" she giggled. "Oh you don't have to, I know I'm a gem and more already." He grinned back.

"You cocky little- *rolls eyes* whatever you say Mr.  Casanova." She giggled as he played with her hair...

Back at home...

"Where were you today Marinette" Adrien asked. "I went out why?" She returned. "Your friend is back and now you are suddenly too busy to call?" He shot back.

"Adrien what is your problem?!" She yelled. "I'm just pointing out the obvious." He replied before he grabbed her face. "If you think I will let my wife go around like some whore, you better think again Marinette, i will not allow that type of behavior." She pulled away from his grasp and he walked away...