-The new maid-

''Why is am I here'' Marinette groaned as she sat down her empty glass on the table. ''You are drinking wine'' Luka replied. ''I should even be here'' Marinette groaned yet again. ''Marinette something was troubling you and you wanted to clear your mind-''

''I know but I shouldn't have to do this'' Marinette sighed. ''I don't really have a love life I don't know why you came to me so I'll just be here if you need water'' Luka replied.

''I'm gonna stop now. I have a daughter to take care of. Wanna come to say hi. I gotta pick her up from her grandparents now'' Marinette asked checking the time on her phone.

''Nah. Thanks though but I have to meet my sister at the airport so I'm gonna go do that too okay'' Luka also got up and followed her to the front door. 

Later that evening...

''Who are you'' Marinette stopped seeing the woman in her kitchen. ''Oh hi. I am Madeline nice to meet you'' She held out her hand for Marinette to shake. Marinette just stared at her watching her slutty outfit as she stood in HER kitchen without her permission...

Madeline's outfit

Madeline's outfit...

It was short... 238 words to be exact but it will get longer when in add this person 

( the woman at the top of the page aka Madeline) 

to the story...

btw she is Adrien's --- from high school...

oop