-Adrienette Baby-

''You are pregnant'' He pointed out shocked.

''Uhm yeah, I have been for six weeks now'' She sat down and bowed her head. ''What, why didn't you tell me anything'' He asked. ''I haven't figured out what I am going to do with it yet'' She replied. ''Wait, what, It, what do you mean to do with it, oh wow, I can't do this right now'' he took up his phone and left his crying wife there...

The next day...

Adrien sighed as he entered his house, she was sitting on the sofa, rubbing her arm

Adrien sighed as he entered his house, she was sitting on the sofa, rubbing her arm. Deep in thought, he could hear her sniffles from the door. ''Adrien'' she whispered as he came into her view. ''I'm sorry-'' ''Are you aborting our child'' he interrupted.

''So you want it'' She asked. ''What is that supposed to mean'' He yelled. ''Adrien, you found out I was pregnant and you backed away from me, so I am sorry if I got the wrong idea of what you wanted, I know about you and Charlotte a-and your secretary, which is why I fired her, what else do you want me to think Adrien, you are cheating on me and I am pregnant, as far as I know, you don't love me a-anymore, the first time I was pregnant and aborted your child you didn't say anything about it so I guessed that I did the correct thing in killing it, you acted like you didn't care so I thought I would've had to the same thing again so I wasn't planning anything so I wouldn't be broken hearted if I have to do it again, you are too busy, you can't raise a child right now a-and I am a terrible mom I- and then the soulmate thing threw me off, I-I killed a child already, what else did you expect me to think when you just walked out on me, I-I already called for an abortion appoinment if that's what you came back for'' She whispered as tears streamed down her face.

''Oh baby, I am sorry, I was just shocked, I was mad at you for what you did the first time, but you were already going through so much and I didn't want to add to that, plus I wouldn't have gotten to change it, You are a great person Mari, with a big heart and you would be a great mom, I am sorry I walked out on you, I just got angry when you hinted aborting again. Do you want to keep the child'' He asked

She bit her lip to stop the tears and nodded. ''So why are you aborting it'' He asked. ''B-Because you never said you want to be a-a dad, I-I don't want you unhappy'' She sobbed. ''Hey, Princess, I am happy if you are, your smile cheers me up okay, and just because I never said it that doesn't mean I don't want to be a dad.''

''S-So what do you want to do h-have a baby with me, have t-this baby'' She asked nervously. ''Do what you think is right, what do you want to do'' He replied. ''I-I want to be a mom'' She whispered. ''Will you still love me if I keep our child'' She asked. ''Yes, of course, I want to be a dad Princess, I always have I just didn't want to overwhelm you, baby I want this okay, I want a family with you, that's why we are married babe, I love you and our baby, and I am so sorry about Charlotte, nothing intense happened'' He assured her but he was obviously lying. ''Thank you, Adrien, I love you too'' The elated girl smiled overjoyed.

''Phew, now cancel that appointment, best day ever'' He kissed her cheek and she smiled. ''We are gonna be parents babe'' she giggled shocked but excited. ''So how are you feeling-'' ''I am fine baby, and you don't have to worry-'' ''I will worry whether you like it or not, I now have another top priority Mari, and I am not messing this up, so we are going for a checkup, I will get your bag just stay there'' Quickly pecking his pregnant wife's head he rushed up to their room to get her purse and shoes before he took his family to their doctor for a baby checkup...

~O.O~