-A Little Surprise-

''Okay I have a second chance at this, don't screw it up Marinette'' She whispered to herself curling another piece of her hair. ''Adrien is at a meeting which gives me a few hours, I can get the donuts and have enough time to do the card'' she mumbled to herself as she put down the curler.

''I look very pretty today'' she whispered and let out a small giggle. It was 3 months later and she had finally gotten back into the shape she once was. She was proud of her look now and was ready to show off on her husband again.

Marinette threw on her husband's hoodie over her shorts and rushed downstairs. She took up her iPad from her desk and then rushed back to the kitchen. Scrolling through her notes she then found her desired recipe and started getting messy...

2 Hours Later...

''All I have to do is snap the pictures and send it to my husband and then hopefully everything is happy ever after'' She smiled to herself and began snapping pictures.

Meanwhile with Adrien... (a Lil bit of cheating)

''Right there'' the girl/Stacey moaned gripping the sheets as the well-married man swirled his tongue inside her. There was a ping on his phone and she picked it up and clicked on the notification.

''Wait, You are having a kid'' She asked. ''What-'' he grabbed the phone and stared at the message and the large blush emoji she added at the end. ''Holy shit I'm having a child'' He shot up. ''Aren't you gonna finish'' she asked. ''No I have to go'' ''Wait what-'' she groaned as he slammed the door and ran into the elevator...

Back with Marinette...

''Hi,'' she smiled flustered written all over her face. ''I-I made you donuts'' she whispered as he just stayed silent and made his way to her. ''I also m-made you a card'' She added nervously as he was backing her against the counter.

''You are pregnant'' he asked. She bit her lip and nodded. ''I hope you are happy'' she whispered. ''I love you so fucking much I don't even know what to say'' he rambled picking her up and twirling her around.

She giggled and he sat her on her counter. ''Wow, you look... extra beautiful today'' the blonde replied tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. ''Thank you Kitty'' she whispered back with red cheeks. ''How far along are you'' he asked. ''Believe it or not 10 weeks''

His eyes widened has he really not been paying attention to her for the past months not to realize she was pregnant...

''Is something wrong'' she asked. ''No. I just... wow, I'm so happy, I honestly don't know what to do'' He replied. ''You can give me a kiss'' she bit her lip again fiddling with her fingers.

''I love you, so so much'' he whispered while pecking her cheek repeatedly going down to her neck and then up to her nose. Marinette was overjoyed. She too didn't know what else to say or do. They were both so excited to be having this experience again.