-A family divided-

''Wow, you really are jerks, some people would kill, for what you have, and all you people do, is throw it away, you don't deserve any of it, And Emma, doesn't deserve this either, all you do is ruin your children's lives, You are so selfish,'' Lara replied before walking off.

Marinette looked at her husband. If only he knew how much she was hurting because of his slip-ups. 

The next day at work...

''You okay?'' A man spoke up. ''No-'' She looked up to see Lou. ''Oh it's you, hey, and yeah I'm fine'' she said sniffling back her tears. ''You don't look okay, wanna talk?'' he asked. 

''How do you keep getting in my office?!'' Marinette asked. ''I think your secretary has a thing for me.'' he chuckled and she giggled back. 

''No, she doesn't, she's happily married with a baby girl, just 8 months old, don't get ahead of yourself mister she just has a thing for us.'' Marinette giggled. ''Good for her, So... there is an us?'' he grinned. 

''No... there isn't'' she replied with a sigh. ''I realized, you have been ignoring me since the party, something happened.'' He asked. 

''Don't you feel... bad. Cheating. I mean'' she asked. ''Whom am I cheating on...'' Lou asked confused. 

''Aren't you married, the first time we met you came in here looking for wedding clothes-'' 

She stopped as he was chuckling.

''What's so funny'' she yelled frustratedly. 

''No, I'm not married, Miss Marinette, and if I was, I don't cheat so no I don't feel bad.'' he grinned back. ''Oh... my bad'' she said with a nervous smile. 

''Okay so are we good now'' he asked. ''Yeah, just, take it slow I have a lot on my plate right now.'' 

''Work or personal?'' he asked. ''Personal, and I need to go, so bye and next time, make an appointment as all the regular people do, you can't barge in here as if you are special to me,'' she said before leaving. Lou chuckled and followed her out.

Some days later...

Marinette I think we made a discovery with the detective, We have located Chloe in-'' ''This is Lara, Lara, This is Pen'' Marinette said putting away the files from her desk. 

''Why are you doing a background check and my mom, why did you hire a detective?!'' Lara asked. 

''Wait... You are Katie'' Pen yelled. ''It's Lara, I swear I'm gonna lose it the next time someone calls me Katie I am going to lose it, you know what. I'm out.'' she picked up her bag and stormed out of the office. ''Yup, she's got a lot of sass.'' Marinette sighed. ''Geesh, she needs some respect.'' Pen scoffed before she left too.

The next day...

''You know... the least you can do is be nice to your sister sometimes'' Marinette said sitting on the bed next to her. ''Why should I, you choose her over me.'' Lara shot back. 

''For so long... you must be hurting-'' ''Hurting! Why would I be hurting, you left me on my own, h-how c-could you, do you know how much-''

''My hair is dyed black and brown because I couldn't bear to look in the mirror, every time I would see you and your oh so precious husband, I-I needed you. I-I wanted you in my life w-w-why didn't you want me!'' Lara sobbed. 

''Sweetheart-'' ''Don't call me that! You lost the right when you abandoned-'' 

''We didn't abandon you!'' Adrien yelled. 

''W-What, b-but you-'' ''You were stolen from us L.J...'' Marinette whispered...