-Healing pt.3-

He groaned loudly holding her lifeless hand. He felt guilty if he hadn't screwed up she wouldn't have left. "I'm so sorry princess" he sobbed lightly rubbing the tat on her wrist.

Time skip...

"Here you go" Charlotte said putting a cup of coffee in front of him. she then started hugging him from behind kissing his ear and licking his neck. "What the fuck Charlotte" he shot up and pushed her away.

"I thought you like that" "I did. But now only my wife is allowed to touch me" he glared. "She doesn't even want you. You knocked me up" she pointed out. "Okay and? Mari and I still have a daughter together and I respect her and still love her you crossed a line. You need to go" 

"What-" "go stay somewhere else until Marinette wakes up. Then we can talk. Together like adults. Ill take care of the girls" he added.

"Fine. Whatever" she then stormed out of the house. Adrian sighed and hung his head. "hi daddy" Emma said sprightly pulling her sister behind her.

"Hey girls are you hungry" he asked and they both shook their heads. "I miss mommy. Where is she daddy" Emma pouted. "Mommy will be here soon ok. Don't worry. Would you like a snack instead" he asked.

"no thanks" she sighed and walked away. The girl stared her father in the eyes before running after Emma.

Time skip...

"Mari. H-Hey" he smiled with his teary eyes. "H-Hey. What happened" she asked realizing she was at a hospital. "You were in a car accident you only suffered head injuries which put you in a coma. Luckily only for a few hours" he smiled.

"Oh. Okay," she smiled before her smile faded and a frown appeared. He didn't have to ask. She was still hurting but what could he do. He can't send his daughter away just like that.

At home...

"MOMMY! I missed you so much. Why did you leave me" Emma asked on the verge of tears. "Baby. I am so sorry. You see... Mommy was in the hospital but now I'm here and I staying here okay"

"Are you okay mommy" "yes of course I am ok baby" she kissed her cheek and Emma giggled.

"Oh. Hi," she smiled at the girls. "Hi" she smiled back. "She spoke!" Emma squealed. "I'm gonna text your mother" Adrian spoke up. 

They all then went into the living room and sat down. "So... What's your name," Adrian asked. "Um A-Abby-Lee Mae" she stuttered out. "You have a lovely Name " Mari smiled and her daughter nodded.

''How old are you'' Marinette asked as she noticed she was taller than Emma. ''I'm 12'' She responded. Her heart sunk. Her stomach felt like it was being knotted. 

Did he really fall out of love before Emma was born...

'I am so fucked' Adrien thought to himself. 

Marinette couldn't bear to look at him. She just hugged the pillow closer to her chest. ''So uhm. Tell us about yourself'' Adrien said breaking the silence. ''Uhm. I like... cats. And my favorite color is pink. I would like to travel the world. I don't really do much back home. I barely leave the house'' She whispered. 

''Why'' Adrien asked. ''My mom doesn't let me go outside unless she takes me somewhere'' the girl said rubbing her arm. ''Do you live around here'' Marinette asked as she had a bit of an accent. ''No. I was born in Canada. Then we moved to America when I was 3. Then moved again when I was 6. Went back to Canada at age 10 and now we are here in Paris'' 

''Okay well what do you want to do now'' Adrien asked. ''I wanna go to a waterpark'' Emma yelled. ''Now'' Her mother raised a brow. ''I never went to a waterpark before'' Abby spoke up. ''How about we go tomorrow it's almost 8 waterparks will be closed now'' Adrien advised. 

''Okay, daddy'' Emma smiled. ''Okay. come on bedtime'' Marinette said getting up. Both girls followed her up the stairs and she helped them both get ready before tucking them in. 

''Mari. Do you want to talk'' Adrien asked as she came out of the bathroom in her regular nightgown. ''There is nothing to talk about Adrien'' she replied letting her hair fall from the bun. ''Marinette I messed up and I am sorry. You can't even look at me I don't want us to be like that-'' 

''You should have thought about that before you decided to cheat Adrien'' she screamed tears rolling down her face. ''I-I have always been there for you since the day we became friends. You said you l-loved me. You said you won't make me cry and that you will always be here. and you broke every single promise. I-I try. I try so hard to make everything perfect for you and Emma. I work I take care of her and you. this house. I pay bills and you just don't care. You can't give me any respect. You bring girls into our house and knock them up and you want me to be okay with it. 

You don't even love me, Adrien. Why didn't you say that before we got married-'' ''I did and I still do-'' ''I may not know exactly what love is. But I know this is not it. How could you love someone and months after you are married you get another woman pregnant. I can't even-

You know what. You stay here. I am going to sleep in the guest room maybe you can ask Charlotte to keep you company.'' she said before walking out.

Adrien threw the pillows to the floor and unmade the bed. He hated himself, he hated how he made her mother mad.

 The real reason he was like this was because of Emma...

Or so he forced himself to believe...