-Emma-

"Hey darling, how was school today?" Mari asked taking her backpack. "It was okay mom." Emma replied skipping to the car. "Hmm, what shall we do now?" Marinette asked. 

"Oh, can we go get donuts please?" She asked. "Yeah sure love." Marinette buckled her daughter in the front seat before hopping in.

"Emma has your dad said anything to you yet." Her mom questioned. "About what mommy?" She asked slanting her head. "Never mind sweetheart enjoy your treat." She smiled.

At home...

"Adrien, I'm moving out..." she started. "And?" She questioned. "I'm taking Emma with me." She added.

"What? You can't do that!" He yelled. "Yes I can, I'm here mother, I have all right to." She spoke up.

"I am her father, I have a say, and I do not want my daughter living with that man." Adrien scoffed. "He is a better man that you will ever be, I am taking Emma, and that is final." Marinette crossed her arms.

"Fine. She wouldn't want to go anyway." He scoffed and crossed his arms. "This isn't about what she wants." Marinette replied before walking upstairs.

"Emma, get your stuff and start packing." She said before leaving.

"Why do I have to pack daddy?" Emma asked. "Mommy is moving away, she doesn't like me anymore so she is punishing me by taking you away, but hou love me right princess, and no one else, mommy is gonna try and give you a new daddy but I am your dad only okay, don't ever betray me okay my love." Emma nodded and he kissed her forehead.

"Good, now say goodbye." Mari said taking her suitcase. "I don't want to go." Emma said running back to her father.

"Emma you have to-" "no, it's not fair, I wanna stay home with daddy." She yelled. "Emma Agreste, do not yell at me, and pick up your bag, we are leaving. Adrien." She glared.

He rolled his eyes and went down to her level. "Go with your mother Emma, you'll come back to me Thursday okay." He assured.

"O-Okay daddy." She whispered. "You are the worst mother ever! I hate you!" She yelled before storming into the car. "Told you she wouldn't want to go." Adrien crossed his arms.

"Well it's not her choice to make." Marinette said before she took her daughter's luggage to the car.

At Louise's...

"Hey Emma, welcome." He smiled. But she crossed her arms. Marinette sighed and Emma just walked inside. "Everything okay?" He asked. "She is a daddy's girl to the core, she will need some time to get used to you." Marinette whispered.

"Okay, no problem, I won't push her, I made you dinner by the way." He smiled. "Oh you did? Aw, you're the best." Mari smiled and kissed his cheek before they walked inside.

At dinner Emma never uttered a word, she didnt touch her food or even made eye contact with them. She was rebelling against her mother...

"Oh Melody had a room set up for her upstairs." Louise informed. "Why don't you show her to her room, I'll finish up here." Mari smiled. 

"The bathroom is right through there and your mom will be right down the hall if you need her okay

"The bathroom is right through there and your mom will be right down the hall if you need her okay. Do you want anything else?" He asked.

Emma just plopped unto the chair and sighed. Louise sighed also before leaving...