-Loyalty-

''Adrien'' Marinette called. But there was no response. She got off the bed and picked up her phone. It was just 3 minutes past 5 and her husband wasn't home. She threw on a hoodie over her shorts and bra and jogged downstairs. ''Adrien'' she called knocking on his office door. She gently pushed the door and he still wasn't there.

She tried calling him but he never picked up. It went straight to voicemail all 17 times she called. She sat at the dining table with a mug in her hands. She sighed looking at the folders on the island and the stress soon absorbed her.

20 minutes later...

''What are you doing up'' Adrien asked as he put his phone down on the island. She raised her head from the tabled and ran her hands up her face. ''It got cold and then I realized you weren't there, so I came down here looking for you, but you weren't here'' She sighed and rubbed her temples.

''Where were you'' She asked. ''I went out'' he asked. ''What time did you leave'' she asked. ''Around 2'' he responded. ''You could have woke me up or left a message you know'' She replied. ''I know but I after I left I realized my phone was dead so-'' ''Adrien you have a charger in your car, that is not an excuse'' She yelled back before she sighed and rested her head on the table.

''Are you okay'' he asked. ''I have a headache'' she whispered. He got a glass of water for her and a pill and sat next to her. ''Here, take this'' He said. She rose again to reveal her tear-filled eyes.

''Oh Marinette, I'm sorry'' he whispered. ''I'm fine Adrien'' she replied before she took the pill and drank the water down after. ''Were you mad at me when we lost our daughter'' She asked looking at her hand quivering on her leg. ''Why do you ask'' He replied.

''Since we started going back to work and everyone keeps giving us, balloons and flowers and speeches, I thought you were mad at me because I didn't protect our daughter, and you have been distant so I thought that was the problem, is it the problem Adrien'' she questioned in a sad whispering tone.

''No, I was not mad at you Princess, I guess I was mad at myself, it's not your fault, I Promise. Do you want to take a day off from work today'' he asked. She nodded and dried her tears. ''Okay come on, we should go back to bed, I'll give you a cuddle'' He said with a small smile. the blue nodded and they made their way upstairs...

She put her back to his chest and put his hand on her stomach. ''I was thinking about what you said after everything and I decided to try again'' she smiled. Looking at him in the reflection in the mirror. ''Try what again'' he asked rubbing her stomach in circles.

''A little us, you are my husband and the love of my life, you are my best friend too. I would hate for us to miss our chance to raise our child together because of what happened and you did say we can try again so what do you think'' she asked with a small smile. ''I say we go for it, I love you Marinette Agreste, maybe I don't show every time but I do, so yes, I want you to get pregnant with my baby again.'' The blonde smiled.

She squealed and sat on his lower region. ''I love you too kitty'' she giggled and kissed his nose...

No Marinette does not suspect her husband is cheating... not yet at least...

~chattypoo~