-Soulmates-

Another week had passed and Marinette was at home in the kitchen when her husband walked in. ''Mari where is Charlotte'' He asked with a perplexed look on her face. ''Uhh I fired her'' She replied. ''What why'' He replied. ''Why does it matter you can get another one why do you care about her so much anyway'' She asked. ''Just asking'' He replied. ''Okay, so are we good'' She asked nervously.

''Yeah of course Princess'' He kissed her head and she smiled. ''Do you want to go out later, for a stroll in the mall or something'' He asked with a smile. ''Yes please, I am bored'' She whined. ''Okay, in an hour we can get ready okay, I'm gonna call my dad'' He said picking up his phone and walking outside.

TIME SKIPPPP

''This was fun'' Adrien whispered as their pinkies were interlcoked while they walked out of the mall. ''Yes it was'' She replied swinging the shopping bag. ''It's always fun when I am with my soulmate'' She added with a grin.

''Wait, soulmate, I'm your soulmate'' Adrien chukled and she stopped in her tracks. ''Y-You don't think we are soulmates'' His wife asked with a low saddned voice. ''Princess, I didn't mean it that way, I-I just-'' ''I thought that was why we are married-'' ''Hey don't cry, I love you Okay I just didn't know you believed in that stuff you never talked about it before, I'm sorry I think we are endgame baby, and I love you and I am happy you think the same'' He replied with a smile. ''Okay, sorry'' She replied showing him a small smile. ''No problem'' He kissed her head and they walked off...

Sometime Laterrrrrr

''Okay so how did your meeting go'' Adrien asked sitting on the sofa in their living room. ''Great, your dad wants to talk to you though, someone is trouble'' She replied giggling. ''Oh god, what is that'' He asked referring to the bag on the island in the kitchen.

''I bought you a cake'' She replied getting up. She took out a plate and cut out a slice for him. She hurried back to him. ''Here you go'' She sat it on the coffee table in front of him leaving him speechless as she picked up the pillow from the floor. ''Holy fucking shit'' He shot up from the chair and backed back away from her...

''What'' she asked worriedly. 

''You are pregnant'' He pointed out shocked...