-Cassano Family-

''Melody! You came, I thought your father wouldn't let you come.'' A man said kissing her forehead. ''You know he loves you,'' Melody replied with a grin. ''Ha, funny, who's your friend?'' He asked turning to me. ''Daddy's girlfriend.'' Melody smiled. ''Her name is Marinette,'' she added.

''piacere di conoscerti bella signora / nice to meet you beautiful lady~'' he smiled kissing her hand. ''Hi... should I tell Lou we are here?'' I whispered to Melody. ''Nope, he's already on his way.'' The man said before walking off. 

I gazed at the home... It was massive, so luxurious... it was obvious Louise came from a wealthy family...

20 minutes later...

''Mari? You okay?!'' He asked cupping my cheeks. ''Yeah, why wouldn't I be?'' she replied. ''I just panicked when you didn't call me back,'' he whispered caressing my stomach. I smiled and kissed his cheek. 

''Big brother! You came, at last.... how long has it been.'' Another man walked out. ''Not long enough,'' Louise replied. ''This must be the new chick. Hey. I'm Dante, the pleasure is mine. Sexy~'' he grinned puckering his lips. ''Fuck off. Melody lets go.'' Louise took Marinette's hand and took her outside.

''Are we leaving?'' Melody asked. ''Yes-'' ''But the reunion hasn't started yet, Mari and I bought dresses-'' ''Mel, it's fine.'' Marinette smiled. ''Mari, if you want to stay, you can you know,'' Louise replied. ''I do but...'' Melody will stay with you if you want.'' he added. ''B-But I wanted... let's just go, I'm tired.'' she sighed. ''Okay..'' Melody rolled her eyes and followed them back to the car.

Later at night...

''Why aren't you sleeping?'' Louise asked. ''I can't sleep, I'm too excited to sleep, it's my first time in Italy,'' she replied with a smile. ''Melody wants you downstairs to do your nails. I'm gonna get changed.'' he pecked her forehead and Mari got off the bed.

''Are you really okay with not going?'' Melody asked. ''Well... I kinda have to be, I don't want to push him to do something he doesn't want to, he might get fed up of me.'' Mari sighed. ''Well I think-''

''What do you think?'' Louise asked as he walked into the living room.

''It's good, your hair needs fixing though. Where are you going?'' Melody asked. ''To the reunion. I won't disappoint my queen.'' he smiled taking her hand. ''Thank you.'' Mari smiled. He leaned in but Melody pushed him away. ''Let's go get ready~'' she said pulling her up the stairs to her room...

 ''Let's go get ready~'' she said pulling her up the stairs to her room