-YOU STOLE MY BABY!-

The picture so frickin small anyway in case you can't see there are 2 babies a girl and a boy. (I think...)

~Story~

''Adrien'' Marinette called as she entered his office. ''Please tell me you didn't Marinette'' Adrien groaned. ''No one saw, and I was correct'' Marinette added. ''Correct about what'' He shot back. ''Chloe, had a stillbirth baby and they swapped our babies, she got my daughter and I got their son, I heard my daughter Adrien, it may have been faint but I heard her that is my baby'' Marinette yelled.

''How do you know this, you can't assume-'' ''I went on that sketchy doctor's computer today and I went through his emails. he had been talking to Chloe and he told her the day at the amusement park that she was gonna have a stillbirth baby, that was why she was pissed so Luka tried to cheer her up by bringing her to the fair because she wasn't talking to him, then she saw me and started taking drugs to make her give birth faster the doctor delivered it to her she sent him the address then she goes into labour which was on the same day as me, they even got the room next to me, Adrien you know we were having a girl''

''I know but this just seems a bit much-'' ''That doctor got paid a quarter of a million dollars for that, I know she has my baby please, you have to trust me, do it if you really love me'' Marinette whispered. ''Babe, you know I love you, so never say that again, fine, we can get someone to look into it I have someone come on'' Taking up his phone Adrien left his chair taking his wife with him to his car.

Time skippppp

''We will look into it, but you can't go through any more of his stuff, he can report you, and we will take it from here, go home, I will call if anything changes, you have my word, they will all be monitored closely'' Mari nodded as Adrien thanked the police officer/his friend.

Three days later...

''I can't do this anymore'' Quickly getting up Marinette grabbed her keys and headed to her car. ''Mari where are you going'' Adrien asked. ''To get my baby'' she replied. ''Our baby, and the police-'' ''I don't care, Adrien, I waited three days with no response.''

''Fine, where are we going'' Adrien asked. ''Luka's house'' She demanded getting in the car. ''Hey Luka-'' Adrien greeted before Marinette barged into the house. ''Marinette'' they both called before they ran up after her. ''What are you doing here'' Luka asked. ''Where is my baby Luka'' Marinette asked, while Chloe dialed 9-1-1 from the other room.

''Your baby-'' ''Where is she'' The furious mother yelled. ''I don't know what you are talking about-'' ''Marinette what on earth are you doing here'' Chloe bolted in yelling back.

Time skip

Adrien took his wife outside to calm her down as the cops arrived. ''What's going on here'' Adrien's police officer friend asked. ''She barged into our home accusing us of kidnapping her child'' Chloe crossed her arms. ''You did you no good bitch'' Mari screamed getting ready to pounce on her Adrien held her back close to her trying to calm her down.

''What is going on'' Luka asked confused. ''Your wife, swapped my daughter with her stillborn son and paid off the doctor-'' ''You are lying, she is my daughter I gave birth to her'' Chloe screamed back. ''Stop it'' Adrien exclaimed. ''We can just do a DNA test to solve this'' Luka added trying to help out.

''Great idea, let's do that, where is the baby'' Adrien asked as he let go of his calm wife. ''She is safe, and no one is touching her'' Chloe crossed her arms. ''YOU STOLE MY BABY!'' Marinette exclaimed angrily as her body bolted towards her...