-Her secret affair-

He quickly undressed the girl and sat her on the bed. Leaving her in her shorts. ''Ahh~'' she moaned softly as the man left soft kisses on her neck sucking on some part earing soft moans as he toyed with her breasts. ''You are so beautiful,'' he whispered in her ear sending shivers down her spine.

Marinette bit her lip as she stared at his abs. ''You like Miss Marinette?'' he asked with a grin as Marinette was sitting at the top of the bed toying with her breasts letting out low moans. He jumped unto the bed and opened her legs. He knew the exact spots to earn some monas which left Marinette covering her mouth and her hand.

''Stop giving me hickeys and get over here already.'' Marinette groaned. ''Desperate are we?!'' he got off the bed and pulled her to the end. ''I don't even wanna look,'' she said shutting her eyes, Lou chuckled and slowly started to ease his way in. ''Holy shit! Oh fu-'' She arched her back and moaned loudly taking in the feeling. 

Lou started to move slowly picking up the pace as he went on. ''Ahh~ Faster~'' she begged taking her breasts into her hands. He leaned over and grabbed her hands pinning them over her head as he changed position putting her legs over his shoulders. 

''Ahh f-faster!' he pleaded. before he flipped her over and pushed her into the pillows. ''Ahhhhh~'' Marinette cried out in pleasure as he sped up. ''You are tight loosen up a bit,'' he said rubbing her ass cheeks and back. He pulled out and sat on the bed with her on his lap. 

''Put your hands on my shoulders,'' he said with a grin. She did as he said and held unto him before he started to pound her like that. ''O-OH OH! I-I'M CUMMING!'' Marinette screamed. ''Ah shit.'' she arched her back hanging her head back. ''Oh, shit!'' She shot up. ''What? What's wrong?!'' he asked as she slid off of him and laid on the bed. 

She moaned loudly arching her back yet again. ''Oh...'' he trailed off and chuckled. ''Stop laughing!'' she shot back. ''It's funny like- Also you cum a lot.'' He laughed and laid back on his back next to her. ''You are a dick! stop laughing!'' She groaned running her fingers through her hair. ''But... that was pretty hot though.'' He said leaning over to her. ''I can feel your hard dick on my leg.'' She whispered. 

''Well... maybe you can help get it softer... the mouth tends to do that kinda stuff, or maybe a round two.'' He smirked. ''Mmm really! well, let's give it a try then. I'll make you cum in less than a minute.'' she smirked back. ''Challenge accepted.'' he said as she got up and took his dick into her hands be. 

She rubbed her thumb at the point and often rubbed her tongue on it before she spat on it. Maintaining eye contact as she ran her hands up and down. ''Mm~'' he groaned trying to silence his moans.

His head shot up as he ejected his semen unto her face. She whelped and giggled and his surprised blushing face. "I- I'm speechless... you look even hotter like that." He grinned. "One more time?" He asked taking her legs over his chest. She nodded in response and he pulled her over his face. She hung her head back and moaned closing her eyes...

The next day...

''Were you watching me sleep, Beautiful.'' She let out a small giggle before it turned into a frown. She turned her head and rested it on his bare chest. ''Hey, what's wrong Marinette?!'' he asked worriedly. ''It's nothing,'' she said drawing circles on his abs with her fingers. 

''It doesn't seem like nothing. Why the long face, does it hurt, did I do something wrong?'' he asked sitting up and pulling her over his lap to face him. ''No it's not you. I-I'm getting a divorce.'' she said bowing her head. ''Oh... it isn't because I overstepped before right?!'' ''No- No, it was bound to happen, He didn't want me after we got married- I'm sorry I'm rambling about my problems-'' 

''No, No! You can ramble all you want. I can stay here and comfort you in this hotel for as long as you want Marinette, and he's a dick for doing that to you. You are so beautiful, you are cute, and funny, kind, confident and you are highly skilled in bed, who wouldn't want you!'' he exclaimed taking her hands. ''Thank you lou.'' Marinette smiled and rested her head on his chest. 

''You are the est Marinette and don't lower yourself because of one person.'' he whispered rubbing her back as she hugged him tightly...

A while later...

''I doubt I will see you again, you have a lot on your plate and I'm going to New York for business so.'' He sat a kiss on the corner of her lips. ''Je t'aime pour toujours mon chignon doux- I love you forever my sweet bun'' He whispered in her ear before leaving...