-Healing-

''Marinette'' Luka stormed into her bedroom. ''How did you get in'' She asked not moving from her bed. ''Your door was open are you okay I saw what happened with the engagement thing and-'' ''Yeah I am great Luka, wasted my life fighting for someone but who cares right'' She sat up and bowed her head.

He sighed and sat in front of her. ''I care okay, I care about you Mari and I will beat the life out of him-'' ''Don't waste your time he isn't worth it. But thanks'' Marinette smiled. ''You look terrible and hot at the same time it's unbelievable'' He chuckled and she blushed dark red covering her nude chest.

''So you had some fun last night'' He asked pointing at the men's hoodie and sneakers on the floor. ''Nope Nino dropped by he was late for a meeting so he changed here, I'm never having sex again'' She shot back.

''Oof, not even with me'' The blue smirked. ''Mmm, no comment'' Marinette got up taking her coverlet with her. ''So what are you up to'' Luka asked opening the folder on her island. ''Do not touch'' She ordered before slamming it shut.

''Why not'' He pouted. ''That's Alya's wedding dress you can't see yet you have to wait till the wedding'' Marinette replied. ''Fine-'' ''Weren't you on tour or something'' Marinette shot back. ''Yeah, but I saw what happened and came back early. Alya's busy with her wedding coming up and so is Nino so I wanted to be here'' Luka replied.

''Thanks, Luka, So have you talked to Adrien since'' He asked. ''Can we not talk about him'' She replied. ''Okay so wanna go to a gym or for a walk, you said you wanted to-'' ''Yes, I'm gonna get ready'' She hurried off to the bathroom to have a quick shower and get dressed.

 ''Okay so wanna go to a gym or for a walk, you said you wanted to-'' ''Yes, I'm gonna get ready'' She hurried off to the bathroom to have a quick shower and get dressed

''Damn, Adrien's loss is my gain'' Luka grinned. ''Stop staring at me and come on'' Marinette said talking her phone and water bottle with her...

Meanwhile with Adrien...

''Babe what do you think about this'' Chloe asked sitting on his lap as she scrolled through Instagram. ''It's not my style Chloe'' Adrien replied. ''Ugh, this Maribrat is everywhere I look'' The blonde woman groaned. ''Where'' He asked.

''She is at a gym with that Luka guy, great, now she can stop spreading lies about my baby'' She replied. Adrien was jealous, Luka had his hands on her hip touching her butt. He knew he messed up and he was having second thoughts about marrying Chloe but what if he called off the wedding and Marinette rejected him... it didn't matter anymore he just wanted to make it up to her.

Time Skip...

Alya and Nino's Wedding...

Alya's dress

Mari's dress (It's silver/grey)

As the doors opened the crowd gasped at her beauty, how Marinette brought out the most beautiful side of her best friend, Nino was speechless, she took his breath away. Adrien too was amazed, he had never noticed Mari's beauty until now, they both looked amazing.

BLEH BLEH BLAH SKIP...

''Mari, you look... heavenly'' Adrien spoke up. ''Thank you But-'' ''Stunning, as always Marinette'' Luka kissed her knuckles and the blonde rolled his eyes. ''Mari, can we talk-'' ''She is busy Adrien, just leave her alone'' Luka shot back. ''You are not the boss of her'' The blonde shot back.

''At least I wasn't the one who used her like a fucking cumdumpster to then call her a slut-'' ''Enough'' Nino yelled. They both stopped and faced Marinette. ''I-I need to go'' She said breathlessly. ''Baby, are you okay, sit down-'' ''I'm fine Alya thanks, Congratulations again and I will see you later okay'' Marinette replied with tear-filled eyes. ''Okay but-'' She quickly ran off and Nino held back Adrien from going after her. ''Give her a break Adrien, you destroyed her heart already just give her time'' Nino spoke up and he sighed before walking away...

Sometime later...

''Where are you off to now'' Alya asked as she got off from her yoga mat. ''The two of us have a day at the spa together so that is where we are going'' Marinette grinned. ''Aww, greatest best friend ever'' Alya squealed excitedly.

''Shit uhm come on'' Marinette took Alya's hand and turned in the other direction to avoid the blonde. ''Marinette, I just want to talk'' Adrien begged running up to them. ''Adrien I-'' ''I realized I messed up and I shouldn't have said that I really am sorry I will do whatever it takes and I am never going to stop trying to make this work Mari I called off the wedding I don't love Chloe and I never did I and I hurt you in that process and I am sorry'' Adrien hurried.

''Adrien you calling off your wedding, proves nothing to me except for you don't commit to anything, you broke me, Adrien, I will never forget what you did and said to me, Just leave me alone'' Pulling her best friend away the blue sighed deeply. ''Are you sure you want to go to'' ''Yes, it will help clear my mind'' Marinette replied opening the car door...