- Cuddles -

The Next day at work Adrien was there sitting opposite me in the conference room. A smirk etched his face and I just looked away at the presentation on the large screen. ''Adrien do you have anything to share'' Gabriel crossed his arms. ''Well, I think we should let Marinette model those dresses it's a hot dress and she had the body for it also she designed them so why not'' All eyes turned to me and Gabriel stood up. ''Do you want to model your work Marinette'' He asked leaving me speechless. I cleared my throat and spoke up ''Uhm yeah, I can try'' I responded.

In all my years working for Gabriel, I have never wanted to model my work as designing was my strong suit and not modeling. ''Great, I will meet you downstairs in the dressing room. Gabriel responded before everyone got up and walked out of the room. His son shot me a wink before leaving.

Walking past the closet I felt someone grab my hand pulling me into the room closing the door. ''I missed you'' He whispered seductively leaving kisses along my neck as my back was pressed against the wall. His hand traveled up my dress and into my folds and a moan escaped my lips. ''A-Adrien stop'' He smirked and added another finger before I quickly pulled away and picked up my stuff from the floor and left the cramped closet.

''What's wrong'' He asked chasing after me. ''Nothing'' I replied clutching my folder to my chest. ''Are you mad at me'' He asked. ''No I'm not'' I responded and he groaned. ''Mari I have known you for a long time now to know when something is wrong'' Adrien replied blocking me against the wall.

''I want you to want to spend time with me and not just sex Adrien I have feelings and the sex is nice but it's just sex and then you leave again, sometimes you don't even say goodbye'' He sighed and I escaped his grasp again and walked off. ''I will make it up to you I promise, after work we are going for dinner together just the two of us and no phones or sex after we go back to your place and we cuddle and watch a movie okay'' He smiled. ''Thank you'' I kissed his cheek and walked off to meet his dad.

''About time, it only takes 3 minutes max to reach here'' He rolled his eyes. ''We had a little detour lorsh the dress isn't going anywhere'' Adrien shot back. ''Yeah, but you stealing Marinette is messing with our schedule, anyway go get changed'' He handed me a dress and pushed me into a dressing room. 

''Oh damn, that is hot'' Adrien mumbled and his father rolled his eyes

''Oh damn, that is hot'' Adrien mumbled and his father rolled his eyes. ''Do a slow spin then we start taking pictures'' The photographer ordered after doing a simple spin they led me to a white room and the photographer ordered poses. ''Damn Princess'' Adrien grinned as a blush covered by cheeks. ''Monsieur Agreste, Stand next to our model'' With no hesitation the blonde found himself next to me with his hands on my hips and a small grin on his face. ''My sexy princess is all mine no one else'' He whispered in my ears. ''Hey, leave that for the bedroom'' Nino ordered as he walked in. ''Nino'' Marinette groaned and I laughed. ''Look into her eyes'' The photographer ordered. ''I could kiss you right now'' Adrien whispered as I stared into his magical green eyes.

After a few minutes...

''Custume change'' Mr. P the photographer demanded before I was then again shoved into a room. 

After about 20 minutes

''Mmm you don't need to change we are going out now for ur dinner and you look hot just as you are. so let's go'' The blonde picked up my purse and pulled my hand leading me to his car.

Time skip again....

Back at Mari's place...

''Adrien'' I started and he hummed in response cuddling me closer. ''Are you ever going to settle down, get married, kids, a pet, you are 26 years you can't throw away your life yet'' He sighed. ''I will before my birthday don't worry Princess'' A smile etched my face as he pecked my cheek. ''What are you doing'' He asked as I got up and turned to face him kneeling on the floor.

''Well you deserve a little prize for controlling that boner that has been poking me almost the entire night'' I smirked going under to sheets to his tent. ''Oh fuck, Princess'' He moaned out holding my head in place as his rock-hard dick throbbed in my mouth. ''Don't-'' He stopped as his member traveled to the back of my mouth and down my throat. ''I'm g-gonna-'' Before he could finish he shot his thick creamy semen down my throat to my womb. ''Good boy'' I got up and sat over his dick before lowering myself unto him. ''oh shit daddyyyy!'' I moaned causing the blonde to blush as he loved it when I did that...