-Parents Pt.2-

-

BABYSHOWER/GENDER REVEAL

I was too lazy to write that part so major time skip. 😅

-

Adrien smiled as his wife gazed around the amusement park in awe. Her eyes glowed and her lips were curved into a small jolly smile. Her free hand rested on her nine-month pregnancy belly as their pinkies were intertwined. ''Are you having fun'' he whispered as he held her hand above her head and twirled her. ''Yes, thank you for bringing me here, I love everything'' Mari squealed.

''Great to know, well you should have been at home resting right now I'm gonna get you something to eat sit here and wait kay'' She nodded and took her phone from him.

''Mari'' A familiar voice spoke up from behind her. ''Oh hey Luka, it's been a long time since I last saw you'' She smiled. ''Yeah, wow, Adrien's'' He asked concerning her baby bump. ''Yip, so who is the lucky lady'' She inquired noticing the wedding ring on his finger.

''Chloe, I am trying to turn her around and start her over she was a bit sad today so I am trying to make her not hate me so here I am'' He smiled. ''Aw sweet good luck-'' ''Oh hey Luka fancy seeing you here'' Adrien replied as he sat a portion of fries and a burger on the table next to them. ''Same here, congrats on the baby or babies'' Luka smiled genuinely. ''Thanks, it's just one in there, a girl'' Adrien added as his wife sat down.

''Hey you, hi Adrikins, and Marinette'' Chloe spoke up. ''Hey Chlo, I did not see that coming congrats'' Adrien spoke up as Chloe rested her palm on her nine-month baby bump. ''Same here, so when are you due'' Mari asked. ''Next week, you?'' The blonde girl returned. ''Same'' they smiled at each other as their husbands talked...

----

''Why aren't you inside resting'' Adrien asked as his wife came into the garage next to him

''Why aren't you inside resting'' Adrien asked as his wife came into the garage next to him. ''Because I am bored and I wanna go out please, you can take me with you I just wanna go for a drive somewhere, please, pretty please'' A sigh left his lips and she giggled. ''Fine come on'' Mari grinned and hopped in the car with him. ''Why do you have all my baby stuff in here'' She asked at the back seat had her hospital bag and other necessities. ''Well, Alya said to put it in the car for the last week of your pregnancy so that is what I did'' Adrien replied as the car started moving forward.

''Adrien'' Mari whispered staring out the window. ''Yes babe, what's wrong'' He worriedly replied. ''Uhm are you gonna be there'' She asked. ''Be where'' Adrien asked confused. ''I don't wanna be alone when I give birth so I wanted to see if you would be there with me, please don't make me go alone, I'm scared-'' ''Hey, I will be there, I promise, I want to be there Princess, You and this baby mean the world to me and I would regret it for the rest of my life if I miss her birth, don't be scared you will do fine, and we will be rewarded when you are done okay princess'' She nodded as he held her hand. ''Thank you'' He heard her whisper before returning his hand to the wheel.

Time skippppp

''Adrien'' Mari said frantically. ''Yes-'' ''The baby'' resting her hand on her stomach he smiled. ''Did she kick again-'' ''She is kicking out of me'' Adrien chuckled. ''What does that mean'' The blonde grinned. ''She's coming out of me'' Her face went pale as her hand squeezed the sides of her seat. ''Oh god'' They whispered in sync. ''It hurts'' Marinette screamed. ''Oh god, uhh breathe, and can you call Alya ask her what to do-''

''I want a donut'' She cried. 

''What- now'' He asked with widened eyes. ''Yes now, holy shit my insides'' His wife mumbled panting heavily. He stopped at the nearest donut shop and barged into the store as they were locking up. ''Can I have a donut please'' He asked.

''We are closed-'' ''Listen, my wife is in my car outside and she is in labor and she needs a donut to calm her down please help me out here'' The man looked outside before rushing to the back grabbing a donut. ''Here keep the change'' Taking the donut he rushed back to his wife and she smiled. ''Thank you, babe''

At the hospital...

''The pain will ease up in a bit, your baby is perfectly healthy and might come tomorrow or sometime tonight.'' Mari nodded before the nurse left the room. ''Phew, I was panicking'' Marinette whispered. ''Where are you going'' Adrien asked as she got off her bed.

''For a walk'' His wife responded giggling. ''I can see your ass, you aren't going anywhere'' Adrien responded. ''Seriously'' She twirled around and posed. ''I look good in this'' Mari grinned. ''Oh wow, you look good in everything Mari'' Adrien shot back.

''Ohhh I have a big butt and a big belly'' Adrien smiled at his wife modeling in her hospital gown and he laughed. ''Come on back on the bed before the doctor sees you'' Helping her back up Mari smiled looking up at the ceiling, ''I'm gonna be a mom, I'm so excited. And this is all thanks to you. I love you babe."

She stayed in bed for two hours, a large smile on her face, her husband keeping her company from her bedside. Everything was going great. ''I'm hungry again'' Mari pouted. ''You are always hungry'' Adrien shot back. ''Can I have a donut'' Mari blinked rapidly. ''I'll ask the doctor'' Getting up, Adrien left the room to find the doctor.

''Well she said- Mari'' Adrien called as she was not on her bed. ''Marinette'' he yelled louder, he rushed to the bathroom and let out a breath of relief. ''Phew, you almost gave me a heart attack-'' ''My water just broke'' Mari whispered as she gripped the edge of the sink. He quickly helped her back to the bed he then rushed out to get the doctors.

A soft cry came from the newborn baby. Mari was relieved she had finally given birth, Adrien was in awe. ''I love you so so much Princess, you did well'' A soft kiss was pressed onto her lips, ''I love you too daddy'' She giggled. With a blush covering his cheeks Mari then hung back her head steadying her breath. ''Can I see her'' Marinette asked.

''I am sorry to inform you, you had a stillbirth baby'' the male doctor spoke up, Adrien had just entered the room and heard what he had said. ''W-What'' Marinette asked with disbelief. ''I'm sorry for your loss'' He added. She felt weak, her head was spinning, they couldn't believe it, Adrien let the bag drop from his hand, tears streamed down her face as her hands clench her belly. 

''M-My baby is gone!''

...

Dun Dun Dun 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀 

Oop

Don't kill me a lil drama is good😶

~chattypoo~

...