- Our Daughter -

''What do you mean they found her'' Adrien asked. ''Our daughter is alive, I knew it'' The mother said overjoyed. ''Marinette-'' ''When Emma was two I-I hired a private detective, ever since he has been looking for her, and my secretary just called saying he found her. I always knew she was okay, I knew it'' Marinette said as her eyes filled with tears. 

Adrien was speechless, he took a while to process everything before he got dressed. ''Where are you going'' She questioned. ''Where else my love, we are going to get our daughter'' He said with a smile. Marinette smiled widely and quickly got dressed, they rushed to the elevator and hurried to their car and back home.

At the detective's Home...

''Alan this is my husband Adrien, Adrien this is the detective, Alan'' she introduced sitting down on the sofa

''Alan this is my husband Adrien, Adrien this is the detective, Alan'' she introduced sitting down on the sofa. They both shook hands before Alan took out a file from his briefcase. ''Her name is Cindy Bourgeois, she lived with Chloe Bourgeois, you already know her. She lives a normal life, she went to school, and made friends, like regular children, but she never met her biological parents. She still doesn't know she was stolen at birth so, would you like to tell her or should I'' he asked. 

The couple looked at each other before Adrien spoke up. ''We will tell her'' The blonde said nervously. ''As you wish, Chloe is being held at the police station right now. They were found living in California any questions before I proceed.'' he stopped. 

''Uhm, when do we get to see her'' Marinette asked. ''You could meet her right now, She is in the backyard,'' he replied. ''Do you mind if we-'' ''No No, not at all, I'll give you a few minutes'' He took his file and headed upstairs. 

Marinette and Adrien got up and walked to the large floor-to-ceiling glass doors. There sat a little girl, on a swing, her feet brushing on the grass. She had dark black hair and she wore a light yellow dress with butterflies at the bottom and a large yellow bow in her curly hair. 

''Our daughter'' they both whispered in unison...