-Healing Pt2.

I know they aren't sick but I mean mentally...

😁😅

2 Months Later...

Marinette sat the last paperwork on Adrien's desk in his home offices before going back to her room. ''I was just going to start panicking'' Adrien spoke up as she entered the room. ''Sorry babe, but I did finish your work'' she smiled sitting on his lap putting her legs on both sides of him.

''Thank you, but it's 6 in the morning when did you get up'' He asked. ''Uhh around 5'' she replied before she quickly stole a kiss and skipped downstairs. ''Stealing kisses like teenagers now are we'' He smirked catching up to her in the kitchen.

''I missed that'' she giggled taking out a bowl from the cupboard and some berries from the fridge. ''Do you want any'' she asked putting some berries in the blender. ''No thanks you might be on a diet but I still need good food so I can look hot for when your company makes me model'' He replied taking the milk out of the fridge.

''You call milk and lucky charms good food'' She asked taking the milk from him. ''Yes, the marshmallows are nice'' He snickered while Marinette giggled. ''Well I'm going for a walk, I'm gonna try and lose some of my baby fat'' Marinette whispered. ''I am going back to bed after this so have fun and call if you want me to pick you up'' He kissed her head before walking away to her room to get changed.

 ''I am going back to bed after this so have fun and call if you want me to pick you up'' He kissed her head before walking away to her room to get changed

''I feel like you are getting sexier every day'' ''Go to sleep baby'' she blushed and kissed his lips and covered him with the blanket. ''I love you Princess'' he whispered. ''I love you too kitty'' she smiled before leaving the room she grabbed her water bottle and phone and walked out the door...

Some days later...

''It's great to have you back boss'' Adrien smiled setting a box on her desk. ''Aww thank you kitty, it's good to be back'' she smiled and took off the ribbon of the box. ''I love them'' She squealed

''Good Morning my loves'' Emily smiled as she walked into her office

''Good Morning my loves'' Emily smiled as she walked into her office. ''Morning Mom'' Adrien kissed her cheek. ''Hi, how are you'' Mari smiled and gave her a small hug. ''Just checking up on you'' Emily smiled.

''Oh, we are great, would you like a cake, Adrien brought them'' She smiled. ''Don't mind if I do'' Gabriel said as he too stepped in. ''You are back'' Marinette exclaimed. ''Only for the cake'' He laughed

''Aww,'' Marinette pouted and crossed her arms. ''I'm kidding I came to welcome you back boss'' Gabriel smiled. ''Thanks, and it's going great, I have been here only a few minutes for the day but it's great, hopefully, I can get through the day without someone else giving me flowers or telling me how sorry they are but it's good'' She smiled.

''You are doing great, and you are holding up surprisingly well. I guess the therapy paid off'' Emily asked ''Yep, it did'' Marinette smiled back. ''Well, my office looks like a flower shop at the moment so I'm gonna head back to that see you guys later okay'' He smiled and kissed his wife's head before leaving.

''I'm gonna leave you to work'' ''Bye'' Marinette smiled. She powered up her computer. Took out of her iPad and pen. She then started sketching a few designs that were sent to her email.

After work...

''How was work'' Adrien asked as Marinette sat on his lap hugging his neck. ''It was great. I covered a lot of designs today, how was your day'' she asked as he put her arms around her. ''Busy, uhh I missed lunch today so if you didn't eat we can probably go together unless you wanna take a rest'' He asked.

''Mmm no, can we get takeout instead, we can watch a movie or play a game or something'' She asked with a small smile. ''Yeah of course Princess we can order it'' He smiled. ''Thanks, Kitty'' he pecked her cheek and took out his phone to look at their choices.

''What's this'' he asked as she held an envelope in her hand. ''Oh it's for you, my secretary gave it to me, said someone dropped it off for you but you were in a meeting so she gave it to me instead'' She smiled handing it to him. ''Oh, thanks Princess'' 

 ''Oh, thanks Princess'' 

This story is called his secret affair 

(Maybe I should change it to affairs?)

anyway, you can't be mad if someone cheats, its literally about cheating kinda... which means that it will have cheating in it. 

~chattypoo~

~baii~