-Second Chance-

''Mari'' Luka whispered seductively. ''Yes, Luka'' she replied fixing the towel around her body. ''You look hot'' He added resting his hands on her body and leaving kisses on her shoulders. ''Mmmm not now'' She said letting out a small moan.

''Are you sure'' he grinned as two of his fingers entered her folds and made their way up into her. A loud moan left the bluenette and she gripped the bathroom counter as her towel fell to her feet. ''That's more like it, now let's have some fun'' Luka grinned.

''Gah oh fuck, it's thick'' Marinette moaned as he entered her from behind. One hand squeezed her large breasts while the other held down her hand on the counter. His hips went at an inhuman pace causing loud uncontrollable moans to fill the room...

Time skip next morning...

''Mari'' Luka whispered kissing her cheek. ''Mmm,'' she murmured sleepily. ''I made you breakfast, but I have to go so round two when I get back kay'' He demanded before leaving after kissing her cheek. Marinette sat up after hearing her front door close and blinked back tears. She thought he was different but he was just the same as Adrien. 

After throwing on a hoodie Marinette cleaned up her room and made herself breakfast as she hated the bacon and half-cooked eggs that Luka made her. 

(no offense to anyone who does like it, I just find it gross) ~chattypoo~

''Marinette'' Adrien barged in. ''What the fuck Adrien'' Marinette shot up as she spilled her cereal on her hoodie. ''I am so sorry, uhm here'' He took some paper towels and handed them to her. ''What do you want'' She asked while wiping up her spill.

''Mari please please please talk to me, I am going insane and I am nothing without you boo, please'' He begged to place his hand on her hips as she faced him. ''I will think about it, now leave and get your hands off of me'' She slapped his hand away and walked off. ''Thank you'' He smiled before leaving. ''What am I doing'' She groaned running her hand through her hair.

Time skippppp

''Good to have you back Marinette'' Gabriel greeted with a smile

''Good to have you back Marinette'' Gabriel greeted with a smile. ''It is great to be back'' Mari responded. ''Your office is waiting for you, I'm gonna get you a coffee'' She smiled at him and walked off.

''You are going to pay for what you did Adrien'' Chloe said before she stormed out of his office and past Marinette. ''What did you do to her'' Marinette asked walking in. ''Uhh call off our wedding for starters, confessed I loved someone other than her do you want me to go on'' He asked and she shook her head. ''Here'' She rested a folder on his desk and walked off.

''Wait, Am I forgiven'' He yelled before she left but she just walked off...

A few minutes later...

''Babe why didn't you tell me'' Alya bolted into her office startling her. ''Uh tell you what'' Marinette asked as Alya hugged her tightly. ''About the babies and-'' ''What, Alya, how did you know'' Marinette asked as she pulled away.