- Final days -

Marinette had thought about her life these past two days and she wanted a new start but obviously, something had to mess it up, well someone...

''Mari'' Adrien barged into her penthouse. ''Shit, Adrien what'' she responded as she spilled her coffee unto her. ''Are you free'' he hurried making his way over to her. ''For what'' She asked as he pulled her to the bedroom. ''Adrien-'' ''Just a few minutes please Princess'' he showed her puppy eyes knowing she couldn't resist.

''Ugh, fine'' The blue gave in. But only because he wanted to a lot. Soon enough they were fully nude once again in her bedroom. ''God that feels so much better'' he murmured as her nude chest laid on the bed, her ass containing half of his member. ''It hurts a bit'' she whispered to herself. ''What hurts'' Adrien asked before he quickly pulled out and she groaned loudly. ''You seriously have to stop pulling out so fast'' Marinette groaned. ''Oh, well I'll put it back in'' He flipped her over before entering her from the back again. Their moans escaped and filled the room and once again she was broken inside but her face showed pleasure...

Time skip...

''Adrien'' Marinette called. ''Yes, Princess'' He replied. ''Uhm I want to tell you something'' She said nervously. ''But I don't want it to change anything between us since we are friends'' Marinette spoke up as he got up from the bed and got dressed. ''Okay, what is it'' he asked picking up his phone. ''I L-'' ''Shit, I have to go, I'm sorry we can finish this later kay'' He quickly picked up his coat and ran out the door.

''I love you'' she whispered before she broke down into tears...

A FEW DAYS LATER...

It's been three days and the blonde still hadn't replied to Marinette's calls or texts. ''Marinette'' He stormed into her bedroom. ''What the fu- what is wrong with you, knock for christ's sake'' she yelled angrily. ''Sorry, are you okay-'' ''Oh so now you care, you left during my conversation and come back three days later without talking to me and now you barge into my room to ask me if I'm okay, no, I am not I was worried you weren't returning my calls or texts your parents didn't know where you were either, Just, I need some space'' She said as tears filled her eyes.

It was then Adrien realized how much she cared for him. ''You are late for your meeting by the way'' She said before walking into her closet. Adrien muttered a curse before leaving on his way to work. The girl sighed and changed into...

 The girl sighed and changed into

AT WORK...

''So you want Marinette to do it over me'' Adrien asked his father. ''No, let him do it, since you don't want people to care for you you can do everything by yourself'' Marinette responded before she stormed out of the office and went up to the balcony.

''Well you sure pissed her off'' Gabriel commented before walking out of his son's office. ''Goddammit'' Getting up from his chair he made his way to the balcony knowing he would find her there. Her grip on the rails was all he needed to prove that she was pissed. ''Uhm-'' he quickly back away as she was about to hit him. ''Shit Adrien'' She yelled.

''Sorry, again'' Adrien back away. ''Marinette, I realize now that you care about me a lot more than I thought and I'm sorry I left like that, you said to settle down and I had some stuff to sort out before that could happen so I'm sorry, please forgive me, I miss the other Marinette, the sexy fun one'' He replied.

Marinette knew by his words that he had only liked her body and it broke her heart more. She preferred to be called cute and sweet not sexy or hot. ''Okay, you are forgiven but stop sneaking up on me I will throw my heels or bag at you next time.'' She crossed her arms.

''Okay, but what did you want to tell me'' Adrien asked. ''Nothing, it's not like you care or it matters anymore'' She replied before leaving...