- The Divorce Pt.2 -

"My fault!?" She scoffed. "Lara-" "don't, Lara me, explain it!" She yelled. "Yes! please do. I'm dying to know why you did it. " his wife responded. "But-"

"I knew it, I knew this happy family thing y'all had on social media was a lie. But that, seriously, you should learn to appreciate each other more. If you wanted to play around with women you should have never married and have kids!" Lara said before storming up the stairs.

"Great..." Mari scoffed. She put the divorce papers back in an envelope and threw it on the table in her office 

A few minutes later...

"Baby?! Hey what's wrong?!" She asked running to her as she cried on her bed.

"I-I thought I would finally get a family when I came here b-but it's fallen apart s-so I failed I'll never be a daughter to Marinette a-and Adrien Agreste." She sobbed. "My love, you will always be our baby girl, even if we are apart okay. We might be separating but we still love our children and that love will never change okay." Marinette assured as L.J laid her head on her mom's lap.

"Okay Mom. Why don't you love each other, why did he had an affair, is it something you did?" "I hope not! I'm sure your dad loved me at some point after all we did have two beautiful children together. I guess he just fell out of love. And don't me me wrong I love your father always did and still do but I can't find the energy to face this marriage, knowing there are other women in the world who was also loved by him, it would just mean that I'm... not special to him anymore even after all we have been through together. So... I asked for a divorce, maybe I will get some closure after this is all over." She said with a small forced smile. 

She then got up and cleared her throat. "I got to get to work now so, love you sweetheart, call if you need anything and don't let this mess between your dad and I sour your day okay love," lara nodded and smiled. "Love you too mom have a good day." She replied as her mother left.

Later at night...

"Come on dumpling. Bed!" Marinettte whined. "Mommy no! Stay up with me!" Emma whined back Jumping up on the sofa. "Mommy is tired she worked very hard today-" 

"I'll stay up with you Emma." L.J smiled. "Really!" Emma beamed. "Yup, go get some blankets we'll make a blankie fort and watch a show on my laptop okay." Emma didn't hesitate, she just ran up to her room and her parents grabbing all the blankets she could fine.

"Good night mama!" She shouted with a large grin. "Night my loves- my blankie!" She glared before taking her thick coverlets from the girl, Emma giggled and sat a kiss on her mom's cheek before running to the kitchen to grab some snacks.

A while later with Mari...

"Ugh..." She groaned and three the towel in the laundry basket and tied her hair up in a bun. She threw on a robe before sitting at the dresser. 

"Here." He said and he thew the envelops in front of her. "I signed it, and called our lawyers already." He said before heading to the closet.

"Oh..." Was all she said. "What changed?" She asked. "I figured it was the only thing left so" he said before slumping unto the sofa.

Adrian had heard their conversation earlier and he figured this was the only thing left to do...

Marinette got up and walked into the closet. 

"Where are you going?!" He asked raising a brow. "I'm taking this to my office." 

She said before walking out the room. She sighed looking at her daughters. It was over. "Em." -lara glimpsed her mom looking at them from behind the wall- 

-i love you- Marinette mounted before she left. Lara didn't know what to think, she saw the envelope behind her moms back and sighed. "How about... A game... Let's play a game now." She said turning back to Emma.

With Mari...

"Marinette, what are you doing here so late," her secretary asked. "I just needed to clear my head a bit, don't let me bother you okay." The woman nodded and turned back to the group of people.

She went into her office and shut the door and started crying behind it. 

He said she was the most attractive and kind person he ever met, he also said he would love her for ever, he made a vow but yet... She had signed divorce papers in her hand.

"I'm it seems like I'm interupting-" she spun around hearing his voice. "W-What are you doing here?" She asked startled by his sudden appearance. "I was planning on asking you out to a party, but it seems like it's not the right moment..."

"Oh... Sorry, and yes, now is not the best time for a party" she replied wiping her tears away. "You know, I'm pretty sure hiding in here and crying isn't healthy..." Lou added.

"Would you rather I go annoy everyone with my problems?!" She shot back. "Well... You can just scream the pain away or... There are other ways..." He trailed off closing the space between them. 

She didn't know what else to do, she grabbed his face and smashed their lips together explore each others mouths. 

He cupped her ass and sat her on her desk. She let out a low moan when his hands roamed her body and stopped at her legs. 

"Wanna take things a bit further? I'll fuck the pain away for you..." He said with a slight grin...