-Family Day-

''Emma'' Marinette whispered as she stirred up from sleep only to see her daughter beside her spooning her. ''Hi mommy'' she whispered back. ''What are you doing here'' Marinette asked. ''I missed you. You left me alone too long'' she whispered sadly. ''What'' ''When you went away. You stayed away for 2 weeks'' Emma added.

''Please don't leave me again'' Emma whispered hugging her tightly. Marinette was speechless. was she really away for that long? ''I promise I won't'' Mari assured. ''why don't you stay here and get some rest and I'll make pancakes for you and then come back and call you okay'' Emma nodded and her mother tucked her back in before getting up. 

After her bath she opened the suitcase from under her bed and threw on an outfit. She did her hair and makeup and put on some lotion.

Mari then hurried down the stairs to prepare breakfast

Mari then hurried down the stairs to prepare breakfast. ''Good Morning'' Charlotte greeted. ''Good morning Charlotte'' Marinette responded. ''I see Emma and Abby are getting along. they are so cute together. I would hate for me to have to take her away and break their bond-'' 

''Why are you here Charlotte'' Marinette asked crossing her arms. ''What I wanted from the starting. I deserve him-'' ''Yes. You two deserve each other. So you can go ahead and do whatever you want just don't involve my daughter in it'' She shot back. 

''Hey, ladies'' Adrien greeted. They both just glared at him and rolled their eyes. ''Can you get out of my kitchen I need space and I want the DNA result for Abby by the end of the week'' Marinette said batting her eyelashes and clasping her hands. Charlotte rolled her eyes and left. ''That means you too'' She crossed her arms. ''Mar-'' ''The only time you will speak to me is if you want something that has to do with my daughter got it. now get out'' She demanded. 

Adrien had no choice but to leave. 

Timeskip...

She picked up her black leather jacket and put on her burgundy sneakers and put them on. Marinette then grabbed her keys and phone and walked up the stairs. She then returned with the girls and led them outside. ''I'm taking the girls to get a bathing suit'' she announced. ''Yeah, whatever'' Charlotte replied. 

Marinette scoffed. She didn't care about her daughter at all. Which proved her point. She was just here for Adrien...

Time skip...

Their Outfits