-I'll Love You Till The Very End-

''Marinette left this for you,'' Melody said handing him the ring. ''She really left?...'' he whispered. ''What do you expect? She's already had one fucked up relationship, I don't think she'll want another.'' Melody scoffed. ''Hey, language-'' 

''No! It's unfair. It's unfair that you think you don't deserve love, and what about me? You don't think I want a mom? This is so selfish and fucked up.'' she whispered. ''Melody I-'' ''Leave me alone.'' She grabbed her sneakers and ran out of the house. ''Fuck.'' he yelled...

At Mari's office...

''Mari there's someone here to see you-'' ''I'm busy,'' Marinette replied sniffling. ''He's kinda demanding-'' 

''Mari just give me five minutes, please!'' Louise pleaded. ''Fine, shut the door.'' She replied. ''Thank you,'' he replied. ''What is it?'' she asked. He sighed looking at her puffy red eyes. ''I'm sorry...'' he whispered. ''You are sorry?... That's all I get?! Louise, You walked out on me, on our child!!! And all you can say is sorry. Are-Are you serious?'' she asked tears filling her eyes. 

''I came back to let you know that I didn't leave because of you, you did nothing wrong-'' ''Well it sure feels like it...'' she whispered. ''I was angry-'' ''Louise, you left u-us. being angry is not a good enough excuse! You can't just flip on me, walk out and expect me to just don't give a shit! I'm having your child!'' she yelled.

''Am I interrupting...'' Luka whispered walking into the room. ''N-No come in,'' she whispered wiping her tears. ''Marinette-'' ''I think your time is up Louise, I-I need space okay, just give me time,'' she replied. 

''If you really care about our child Marinette, just come home and I'll tell you everything.'' He responded before leaving.

''Are you gonna go?'' Luka asked. ''I feel like I have to, I need to know who I got in bed with. I'm having his child, so yes, I'm going.'' she sighed...

At his home...

''You know... I do love you Marinette.'' he started. ''I know, b-but you can't expect me to ignore everything else,'' she replied. 

''Okay fine.'' he picked up his wine glass and gulped it down. ''I am a member of the Italian Mafia,'' he responded. ''You mean...'' ''The leader of the Italian Mafia is my father. I was supposed to be next because Paolo was too... immature and no fit for it, but he put up a fit so I let him take the position... only because I chose love over it.

The man, who kidnapped you, he's Melody's uncle. His twin sister was my ex-wife, and they both were the children of the enemies of the Italian mafia. One day... they sen their best to kill me, thinking I was the one sitting on the throne and low and behold... a woman. 

Now I didn't think too much of it because well... she's a woman and I'm pretty tough but... I was wrong.''

''You hurt her?'' she asked. ''Quite the opposite actually. She could have killed me... but she didn't instead we... clicked. Like soulmates. And we met up secretly at that spot, and on the fourth day... we had sex. Two weeks passed and then she told me the news. I'd gotten the enemies of my father pregnant with a baby girl.

Well, I was excited she was too until reality sunk in... it would have never worked out with the both of us being sworn enemies so we... faked our death. 

We ran into hiding here in Paris for 4 years till they found us... 

It was Melody's birthday... she was coming home to celebrate and on the way back... she got into a car accident. She didn't survive... 

I went back home and searched for the man who killed my wife. 

To this day Alessandro blames me for her death. And I do too. I should have known that there's no room for love in a life like mine. So when Melody was 10 we moved here, to start over... or at least try to. and I swore not to love again... but then you came and I just couldn't resist...

And in Italy you got kidnapped and... fuck... my heart still aches Marinette, I can't lose you, I love you... I can't lose the mother of my child, not again. So I... ran. Hoping you'd leave, just be safe, away from me and all this bullshit.

But then I realized it wasn't fair... not to you, or both of my children. Melody should have a mother in her life and our little one should grow up with love from both of us. I'm sorry if I broke your heart Mari, but I hope it's not too late for us...'' he responded. 

''No. Of course not. I love you so much, I'll never leave you.'' she whispered hugging him tightly. ''Thank you Marinette,'' he whispered hugging her. 

''And I'm sorry for your loss Lou Lou, I hope I can... fill a gap in your lives, yours and Mel's,'' she whispered. ''Trust me, you do, and I love you. and Melody does too, I promise, I'll never walk away from your or our baby Mari, I'll make you happy, till the very end, I promise.'' he smiled. ''Thank you baby.'' she smiled and kissed his cheek. 

''I have an appointment now... d-do you wanna accompany me?'' she asked fiddling with her fingers. Appointment for what?'' he asked. ''The baby, I wanted to do an ultrasound scan, a-and since everything is sorted out... Do you wanna-'' 

''Of course, I will Mari, is that even a question?! I want to see our baby, and I will never, let you go.'' He said before they closed the space.

''I'm gonna take a nap before we go okay,'' Marinette responded. ''Okay, I'll come cuddle you in a sec okay, I'm gonna call Melody.'' she nodded before walking upstairs...

Two hours later Louise stirred up from sleep when he heard the door of his bedroom close. He turns to his side to see his fiance sleeping comfortably next to him. He kissed her forehead and gently slid off the bed. 

''Mel?'' he called heading down the hall. 

''Oh, yeah?'' she asked sitting on her bed. ''You okay, you left for days, and didn't answer my calls,'' he added. ''Sorry. I was- I saw Mari is back. That's good.'' She smiled. ''We are getting married in 7 months by the way,'' he added. 

''Oh, that's great dad, congrats,'' she said forcing a smile. ''Melody... do you like Marinette? I mean... I heard you say you wanted her to come back but... I don't know if you said that because of me or you.'' he said sitting next to her. Marinette stopped in her tracks out the door when she heard this...

''Well yeah, sure she's great. I feel like you are replacing mom and I don't like that...''