-A breakthrough-

It's not long but at least it one chapter closer to their divorce... 

"Marinette-" "Why Adrien. Why aren't you happy. Please just tell me" she wailed weakly hitting his chest. "I am-" "how could you be happy and still want more at the same time. I-I gave you everything. You said you were happy" 

"I told you that you were all she wanted. You didn't believe me. Or maybe you just like her chasing after you. Why are you doing this to me. To us. To Emma-"

"I'm sorry-" "I can't" she pulled away. "But-" "I want a break Adrien. Y-You need to figure out what you want I can't be married to you and feel like I can't trust you."

"Mari please-" "I'm giving you a chance to make this better Adrien. It's your choice if you take it or not. Emma is coming with me. Do not contact me until your mind is made up. I do not want to have to divorce my daughter's father." 

Marinette sighed a kissed his cheek. "Goodbye Adrien" she whispered before leaving...

A week later...

He had finally stopped drinking and made up his mind. He was a fool he didn't deserve her but he couldn't let her go either. And be most definitely didn't want to lose his daughter... Again.

He got dressed and headed to her hotel. "Hey" he greeted with a small smile. "Hi-" "I'm really sorry princess please forgive me please. I can't live without the both of you I was foolish ad I don't deserve you but I can't lose you. I love you Marinette Agreste" 

"Get off the floor you idiot you are making a scene" she said pulling him inside from his collar. "Ow ow ow." He whined before... 'SMACK!' 

"Don't you ever do that again Agreste" she glared at him. Before taking the floors. "Yes I promise you-" 

"Emma is asleep" she said pointing at the bedroom door. "Hey kitten" The blonde whispered sitting next to her. "Daddy" she whispered back rubbing her eyes.

"Hey. Sorry I woke you" he replied. "I missed you" she cried. "I missed you too. But now we can go home and cuddle and watch a movie" he smiled.

"Yes please. I missed my bed" she giggled. "Okay. Lets go home" he picked her up and took her outside. He could see the hurt in his wife's face as they were driving home and all he felt was regret...

"You okay" he asked hearing soft sniffles coming from her. "Y-Yeah. I-I'm fine" she whispered covering herself with the blanket turning her back to him.

He removed his sleeping daughter from his arm and turned off the Tv. He then drapped his arm over her waist and pulled her close. "I'm sorry I upset you Princess. I promise I will never break your heart again" he added kissing her neck. "t-thank you" she replied sniffling....

He promised and she believed...

Her heart was about to shatter as only a few days later an unexpected guest/woman will ring their doorbell with some unexpected news...