-HSA Pt.1-

1 year later...

⚠Warning for Adrientte shippers ⚠ 

''Hi I'm Marinette nice to meet you'' Marinette smiled. ''Oh, you are prettier than I expected'' The man smiled and kissed her knuckles. ''Oh thank you'' Mari smiled. ''How about after this we grab lunch together-'' ''Oh, I'm sorry, I am actually married and I don't want to cause problems with my husband so can we just be professional otherwise I cannot work with you'' Marinette responded.

''Fine then, you just missed out'' the man said before he straighten his jacket and walked out of her office. ''What just happened here'' Alya asked as she set a box on her desk. ''He wanted more than just business and I seriously cannot handle any more of that'' Marinette replied sitting in her chair.

''Adrien must be really good to you, you are so loyal and an outstanding wife, mmm he got lucky'' Alya smiled. ''Yes, he did'' Marinette smiled and took out a donut from the box...

Meanwhile with Adrien...

🔞Cheating Scene so you can skip if you want till when he returned home🔞

''F-Fuck, daddy~, You are so fucking big, you are stretching my ass'' The girl moaned her face smashing against the bed as Adrien slammed his dick inside her ass. ''I'm gonna wreck your asshole'' He smirked as his dick hardened inside her as he kept sliding in and out lewd noises filling the room.

''Gah, fuck fuck fuck, I'm cumming oh shit, D-Don't stop daddy, fuck make me cum so hard'' He didn't even feel bad he was cheating on his loyal wife, he loved the feeling, the feeling of daily sex and hookups.

With one final deep thrust, he sent her eyes rolling back before she gave in and collapsed on the bed white liquid leaking unto the sheets.

She flipped over on her back and parted her legs showing off her throbbing private part a load of cum at the brim. ''Fuck my pussy. Please daddy, I want you, so fucking bad'' He couldn't resist.

The way she bit his lip and twirled her clit with her fingers was too much. ''Oh F-Fuck Daddy~'' She yelled by now the people in the other room was fully aware of their actions.

Sometime later...

''I'm gonna fill your slutty pussy, you bitch, then you will feel pleasure'' He smirked. This made her shoot up. She hung her hand around his neck while the other pushed against his chest trying to push him off.

''Please cum in my mouth daddy, I want to taste your big cock'' She pleaded. But he kept going. He exhaled deeply as he shot his semen inside of her. ''F-Fuck it's in my womb oh shit I feel your milk in my womb'' He pulled out and hopped onto the bed sitting above her chest. He then rubbed his tip before shooting his semen on her face.

''That's the good stuff, I want more, one more round please daddy, I suck your dick for the entire weekend, don't stop'' she begged her makeup smudge on her face her red lips and his milk dripping from her chin.

''I am still a married man and I don't want my wife suspecting anything besides, you have to go show off how I stretched you, front and back'' He smirked. ''Ugh, you are the drug I'm addicted'' she groaned rubbing her pussy.

''You are so sexy and I love our moments but you can wait till Saturday'' He said getting dressed. ''I don't want my boyfriend's small dick for the rest of the week'' She yelled back sticking her fingers inside of her.

He laughed and pulled out her fingers. ''Ahh,'' she screamed as his wrist was inside her. ''You are such a slut Stacey I can fit my hand in you'' He mumbled kissing her neck...

🤍When he returned home🤍

''Hey babe how are you'' he asked putting his phone on the island. ''Hi kitty, I missed you today at lunch'' she pouted as he kissed her cheek. ''Sorry Princess, I was busy had to run some errands'' He replied. ''You have a secretary and me for that'' she replied taking out a box from the fridge.

''Well the both of you were busy, my secretary wasn't even at work, and you have a way more busy job than I have so no, I can do it for myself'' He grinned back. ''Fine, wanna have a bath together and drink some wine, I can give you a massage'' she giggled hugging him from behind.

''That sounds good'' he smiled and turned around putting his head on hers...

I figured Marinette and Adrien should have another child since their other daughter will return only when she is older... (spoiler) and Adrien will be a good husband now...

~chattypoo~