-The truth-

"W-What?" Lara asked. "We wanted a family Lara, we always have and well we tried for one and i got pregnant with a girl, we had everything ready for you, a room, clothes, toys, this house was bought so Adrien and I could have a place of our own to grow up a family.

But when i gave birth... you were gone, one of the doctors had swapped a dead baby with ours, we never believe it, we knew our child was a girl but we were given a boy...

I confronted the woman and she got spooked and fled, we were heartbroken ana we spent all this time looking for you, Lara... Chloe is a bad person she kidnapped you from your real parents. I know you don't believe us but we are telling the truth. I never wanted this to happen i swear on my life, just please don't take it out on your sister, we should have been more careful-"

She was silenced as Lara had wrapped her arms around her mom's neck "I believe you," she whispered and Marinete sighed in relief. "I knew you loved me! I'm sorry for all-" 

"No, we understand, maybe you can stay here, with us until we get the okay to take you back to where you belong, as an Agreste." Adrien spoke up. "Yeah, that would be nice." She replied.

"I am taking Emma to the mall to get some stuff to decorate her room, do you wanna come you can pick a room to make yours too if you want." She smiled.

"Yes please." Lara smiled back before her parents left the room both leaving her kisses in her head. Lara smiled and sat on the bed.

Later that day...

"Wait... You two are getting a divorce... What's gonna happen to us?!" Lara asked. "Well... Abby went to live with her uncle in New York, we had located her father's brother so she's in good hands, she has siblings, a mom, and she and Emma still call often, 

Uhm we haven't really talked-" "why are you getting a divorce anyway?!" Lara asked. "Uhm... Maybe ask your dad okay sweetheart, im gonna finish some work." Mari said before leaving. 

With Adrien...

"Why are you getting a divorce?" She asked crossing her arms. "well... Your mother and I had a lot of... Disagreements so she decided it would be best for us to go our separate ways." Adrien replied.

"So she decided this, by herself! How selfish!" "Lara!" Adrien yelled as she rushed out of the room. He groaned and shook his head before returning to his computer.

The next morning...

"You said it was her fault" Lara shouted. "What was my fault?!" Marietta asked. "The divorce!" She yelled leaving her mother puzzled. "This says that you cheated and got someone else pregnant!" She shouted slamming the phone on the table...