-The Party Pt. 1-

Edited: spelling.

Marinette sat on her chair fiddling with a pen. She wanted to design a dress for herself but couldn't find the right design. ''There is someone here for you'' Her secretary informed after a small knock.

''Okay they can come in'' She replied with a smile. ''Luka'' She exclaimed. ''What are you doing here'' She added. ''I still live here you know'' He laughed as she stood up. ''Damn, Congrats again'' He smiled hugging her. ''Thanks,'' She said with a smile.

''So wanna get lunch and catch up I wanna know everything'' The woman asked packing away her papers. ''Yeah sure'' He responded. She grabbed her purse and then rushed out of the room.

Meanwhile with Adrien...

''Stacey I-'' ''Please, we can go back to our hotel room-'' ''I am married-'' That hasn't stopped you before, you were always sneaking away to fuck me, and now you care about your wife'' She crossed her arms.

''And it was wrong look my wife is pregnant and if she catches us, I might lose my chance to be a father'' He replied. ''But we can have our own family I would give you 10 children'' She pleaded taking his hand.

''Adrien-'' He pulled away and Stacey stood up straight. ''Good Morning Mrs. Agreste'' Stacey spoke up. ''Isn't that the secretary'' Luka whispered. ''Yeah, Stacey you can go I want to talk to my husband'' Marinette spoke up. She nodded and left the room.

''So Luka is here and we are going for lunch want to come'' She asked crossing her arms. ''Uhm, N-'' ''Yes he is coming come on'' Marinette picked up his phone from his desk and walked out of the office and Luka followed behind.

''Shit'' He mumbled before he picked up his coat and walked out to meet them. ''Where are we going'' Adrien asked catching up to them. ''To get takeout and then we can come back here'' Marinette replied with a smile. ''Okay, what do you want'' Luka asked. ''Soup'' she replied linking her arm with Adrien...

 ''Soup'' she replied linking her arm with Adrien

Luka

Adrien

Adrien

Mari

''So how is your music going'' She asked ''Well it's going great, really great actually but I decided to take a break for the rest of the year'' He replied. ''That's nice, so are you dating anyone'' Marinette asked and Adrien raised a brow.

''No I haven't really had anything longer than a week since Chloe she really pissed me off'' He rolled his eyes. ''Have you heard from Chloe since...'' Marinette asked playing with her spoon. ''No, sorry.'' He sighed.

''It's fine, What did Stacey want'' Marinette asked rolling her eyes. ''She keeps asking me for stuff it's pretty annoying'' He replied. ''I can fire her you know, she has no right to be holding your hand or anything'' ''What are you jealous'' He chuckled.

''No, In case you haven't noticed Adrien. I am pregnant with your child and if you mess this up I swear I will murder you'' She glared back and Luka let out a dry cough to break the odd tension. ''Sorry, anyway. So there will be a party this Saturday a bunch of rich people gathering together drinking wine and small talking wanna come, you can bring a plus one'' She piped up. ''Yeah sure'' He replied with a smile...

I will upload a part two soon (hopefully today) I have a test rn so I only got to do this short piece...

~chatttpoo~