-Ride or Die-

Three days Later Marinette was at home, she had just taken a hot bath and got dressed into

For the past few days, she had been sick, very very sick, Alya and Nino were on vacation away on an island

For the past few days, she had been sick, very very sick, Alya and Nino were on vacation away on an island. The blue groaned and got up from her bed and slowly made her way to the door. ''The door was open'' She murmured. ''I know but I already messed up so the least I can do was knock'' Adrien replied.

''This was the first time I would have preferred you just walked in'' Marinette whispered. ''Are you okay you look pale'' Adrien responded. ''What do you want, you never ask me how I'm doing so what's wrong'' She crossed her arms.

''Nothing, you weren't at work, we have been calling you I just wanted to check on you'' He replied truthfully. ''Well I'm fine thanks'' Slowly got up before she then collapsed into his arms unconscious.

About half-hour later...

''What happened'' Marinette asked sitting up on her bed. ''You had a blackout, you are sick Mari-'' ''I know'' Marinette replied getting up. ''Where are you going'' Adrien asked. ''Why are you still here, I am sick so shoo'' Marinette replied rolling her eyes.

''Fine after you eat this'' He left the room and came back with a bowl. ''My mom made it for you so eat it or I am not leaving'' He sat down on her sofa and took out his phone. ''Men'' she rolled her eyes and sat on her bed with the bowl...

''You still look like shit'' Adrien replied. ''Great, now you won't want to have sex'' Placing the bowl on her bedside table he sighed. ''Mari-'' ''Don't say anything Adrien I am so not in the mood'' She shot back. ''Mari you can't even look me in the eye, I don't want it to remain that way-''

''Well, last time I check all I ever was to you was a slut so why does it matter Adrien'' She asked looking at him with tear-filled eyes. She sighed and looked away. ''Marinette-'' And she fainted, again.

Sometime later that night...

''Again'' Marinette groaned sitting up. She shot back after seeing a man at the other side of her room by her dresser. She screamed and Adrien ran into the room. ''He is a doctor Mari, it's fine'' Adrien assured. ''Why is he here'' She asked.

''You are sick and you needed help I don't want you fainting again, so I called him'' Adrien replied. ''Yes you are, and it is contagious, so I will check in regularly and get these for her, I will text you the others'' The doctor handed him a paper before leaving. ''Ugh,'' She groaned loudly and covered herself from head to toe. Adrien took up his jacket and phone and left her to get some rest...

The next day...

''Marinette'' Adrien called resting the back of his hand on her forehead. ''What are you doing'' she whispered sleepily. ''Good Morning to you too'' He chuckled. ''Weren't you there when the doctor said I was contagious'' She sat up.

''Well, we grew up together, I am the only one that can take care of you right now plus you wanted to grow old and die together so we might get the die together part for now'' Adrien replied before leaving the room. Marinette smiled and sat up on her bed and ran her hand through her hair.

''Here'' He handed her a plate. ''Adrien Agreste can cook'' Marinette smiled. ''Well you are the first and last person I ever made breakfast for'' he replied. ''Thank you'' she smiled. ''Okay so you have to take this after you eat, I got the gummies medicine since you hate tablets, and I got the syrup form of this one you have to take this after lunch and this tablet is chewable this is before you go to bed because it makes you drowsy, the humidifier thingy is from the doctor and you need to stay hydrated, I bought fruits for you, your favorite ones also, and you have to take the meds, So pinky promise me'' He held out his pinky and she giggled. ''I pinky promise'' He smiled and got up leaving the room. 

Was he actually nice on the inside or did he still want to use me for sex... Marinette questioned the blonde's kindness to her before sighing and taking a piece of the sausage into her mouth.