-Jail-

Adrien sat Emma on the sofa and quickly ran out after his daughter. Marinette called her in-laws and went out after Adrien. 

He ran into the backyard only to find her behind a tree, hugging her knees and crying loudly. ''I'm sorry. I didn't mean it'' She whispered to herself repeatedly. ''Abby-'' ''Please don't tell Mommy she'll beat me'' Young Abby cried. 

''What, your mom beats you'' he asked. ''Uh-Huh, every time I mess up she always hits me, o-or lock me up o-outside in a shed o-or in the basement. I don't wanna go b-back there, It's dark a-and there are rats a-and I won't get any food'' The girl wailed. 

Adrien was shocked how could her mother do this to her own child, ''Okay, I won't. Abby why did you push Emma'' He asked. ''Mommy told me that my d-daddy lived here a-and I could come live with him. B-But I had to make miss Marinette leave. W-When we came here s-she said to be mean to Emma a-and Miss Marinette would take Emma away a-and you'll marry mommy a-and then we can be a family a-and I'll have a daddy.

I didn't want to hurt her, b-but when I was trying to scare her she slipped a-and fell down the stairs- I-I'M SO SORRY. I'M A BAD GIRL!'' 

Marinette came and watched Adrien trying to calm her down it wasn't long till she cried herself to sleep on his lap. ''This poor girl, she's so sweet but she has that bitch for her mother'' ''I wonder who her dad is'' Marinette whispered. ''But I am-'' 

''Oh so now you want more children. A woman shows up and tells you that she is your daughter and you are claiming her. How sweet of course you have to be the dad of the year. How about next time try to be the husband of the year or for a week I'll take that'' She scoffed. 

''Marinette I-'' ''I don't wanna hear it. Bring her inside I'm going to get Em's hand checked out and then take the two of them to your parent's house, I'm going to the police station they called me'' She said taking out her phone from her pocket. 

''I'm coming with you then and don't try to stop me'' He said walking past her with the child...

Abby

Emma

Emma

After Emma's hand got a bandage for a sprained wrist. ''Thank's for taking them'' ''Yeah sure no problem'' Gabriel said picking up the bags. ''Bye,'' Emma smiled weakly before leaving with Abby.

At the police station...

''She's going away for a long time'' The cop spoke up. ''I'm adopting her daughter'' Adrien shot up. ''What the fu- I can't believe this'' Marinette crossed her arms. ''I am her father-'' ''I'm getting a DNA test done first'' Marinette shot. 

''Why are you against this-'' ''Because you are still my husband and the father of my child. Yes, you are a dick for what you did but I know a lying bitch when I see one and Charlotte is lying about this Abby situation her name isn't even Charlotte for crying out loud, just because you fucked her that doesn't mean you are Abby's father. From the looks of it she's a goddamn slut'' Marinette muttered angrily. 

''O...Kay'' the officer whispered...

''Fine then, do it, but either way, I'm adopting her'' He said before leaving. ''Thank you for your time'' She gave a weak smile before leaving.

The two went back home and she gulped down some alcohol. ''I haven't seen you drink since before we got married'' Adrien said as he leaned up on the fridge. ''I haven't seen you noticed anything about me since I told you I was pregnant with Emma and I have drunken a lot since your affair with Charlotte'' She whispered back twirling around the ice cube in her glass. 

''If I were to ask you why you did it, could you give me an answer'' She asked. ''I- ....no...'' he replied. ''I figured that would be your answer'' ''There are three things I care about more than myself in this world, My first daughter, Emma, and my marriage, my marriage was supposed to be the best thing that has e-ever happened to me. 

But I'm not even sure I even remember the last time you made me laugh, or smile at least, I loved you so much I waited, my whole goddamn life, I could have been ruling a kingdom but I stayed, and I stayed for you, all you had to do was give me the same love I gave you all these years, but even that was too hard, I am never going to be happy, even if we miraculously make back up'' she whispered with teary eyes. 

His guilt was eating him alive, everything she said was true, why couldn't he be a good husband. He questioned as she walked away...

Later at night...

''Look, the truth, finally'' Marinette said handing him the white envelope. ''What is it'' he asked sitting at the table. ''Your DNA results'' She replied. ''Oh,'' he said he slowly opened it and scanned the paper. 

''I'm not her father...'' he whispered...

''Here'' she handed him another paper which had her real birth certificate.

''Josh Houston'' He repeated. ''Yip, he died of poisoning by a rare flower, such an unfortunate soul, I wonder who was charged with his murder'' she questioned. 

''Samantha Joseph'' he said reading the paper beneath...

''Also known as your darling lover Charlotte'' She finished crossing her arms...

Sorry for the late post...

~chattypoo~