- Adrienette Baby Pt.2-

I didn't know what to write here so I'm doing a huge time skip...

Three Days after Marinette gave birth...

He couldn't believe it. Adrien was staring at his wife and child for the past five minutes. His daughter was gorgeous. Lustrous blonde hair and matching blue bright eyes like his beautiful wife small pink lips and a quite yawn...

She began fussing, squirming around her arms. He first picked up a blanket before gently lifting her into his arms. 

A single tear escaped his eye as he stared at her he thought about his other daughter how she would have been a big sister he still felt guilty for what happened 

"Did I not try hard enough" he questioned repeatedly...  

He sat outside with the girl by the pool side. "Good afternoon babe" Marinette spoke up from behind him putting her arms on his chest. "hey momma" he grinned as she kissed his forehead. 

"Did you sleep well" he asked. "Yes I did. Do you want me to take her? She needs a bottle now" Marinette asked checking the time. "Can you give me the bottle I wanna feed her please" he replied. 

"Okay kitty" once again she pecked his head before heading to the kitchen. 

Life was great Adrian became loyal again after the last conversation with his wife. He loves her and his daughter and he wasn't willing to give them up over a stranger.

"I love you" Adrien grinned from under the covers. Marionette giggled and gently pushed him away. "our daughter is so pretty just like her mother." Adrien whispered. 

"She is pretty but she got her looks from you." She returned. "she is a perfect mini of both of us" the blonde chuckled. "Yes she is" 

"Do you know what else she has" she grinned. "What" he raised a brow sitting up. "A stinky pamper it's your turn, change her, Marinette smiled before skipping out the room.

"Adrien blinked rapidly staring at the girl on the bed he gulped as the babe drooled all over her hand...

" Kittt" Marinette whispered thief daughter's lips clasped around her nipples. "Yes princess" he asked resting his head beside her. 

"what should we call her" the mom asked a large smile on her face as she stared at her daughter. 

"Emma. Emma Abigail Agreste" he replied his eyes slowly closing. "I like that" she whispered back. "Emma. Our sweet Little Emma" Marinette smiled...

Emma is a beautiful name 

I would name my daughter that

And Abigail means father's joy or cause of joy 

(Which will be a main factor as the story continues)

And my name is Abigail so I just figured why not....

Anyway

Sorry for the wait

And the huge time gap

And also the short chapter I'm still on a ban from the internet cuz- I don't like to socialize I honestly don't see why me being afraid of getting sick and having to take medicine is a problem but whatever...

Baii

~chattypoo~