-Nightmares Part.1-

Four days had passed and Adrien and Marinette made some changes. There were now eating healthy. No longer skipping meals, their relationship was back to normal which they considered a good start to healing.

They had talked it through and decided to move forward together they really do love each other and Adrien wanted nothing more than what's best for his wife.

It was around 6 am when Adrien awoke. He turned to his side and drapped his hand in front of him. But his wife wasn't there.

He shot up from his bed and looked around. "Babe" he called but with no response. "Ah shit" she mumbled quickly running her fingers under the water.

"What are you doing" Adrien asked. "I forgot to use a mitten and I'm pretty sure I toasted my fingers." she whispered wrapping a few paper towels on her hand.

"Why are you up Kitty you look tired" she replied as he then sat her on the island and rested his head in her lap.

"Wait- are those cinnamon buns" he asked. "Yup" she then snuck out from under him and he grabbed the mitten, opened the oven and took out the tray.

Marinette then quickly spread a thin layer of icing at the top before she placed them on a plate. 

"Why are you up Marinette" Adrien asked as they both sat on the curved seating by the window on the steps. "I wanted to see the sunrise... And I keep thinking that I'm going to wake up and see her laying in her crib with a plushie a-and it's not real" she whispered bowing her head. 

A single tear fell from her eyes and dropped on the cinnabon/cinnamon bun on her lap.

 "Oh Mari" he whispered and changed position sitting behind her. He wrapped his hands around her stomach and rested his chin on her shoulders.

 "Babe, you need a good nights sleep. Why don't we go get some rest. I can wrap you up like a burrito and we can uhm watch a show or just talk whatever you want baby" he kissed her cheek and she smiled.

 "Thanks kitty, but I wanna stay here for a bit okay" he nodded and laid back rubbing circles on her stomach. "Do you miss her Kitty" she asked. 

He stopped realizing what he was doing to her by his belly rub and sighed. "I don't think I could stop thinking about it" he replied...

Sometime later...

"Marinette" Adrien called. "Babe" he whispered in her ear. "Your parents are in the kitchen" he replied. She shot up from the bed and stared at him.

 "Yes. I am serious get dressed" he said before leaving. She groaned and hurried to the bathroom had a quick shower and three on...

 She groaned and hurried to the bathroom had a quick shower and three on

 "Mama, Papa. What are you doing here" Marinette asked giving a slight bow. "I missed you. You never visit anymore" her father replied leaving a small kiss on her forehead. 

"Sorry papa. I was just busy-" I'd say. Now. I came to see my granddaughter I heard that I now have one" Sabine said with a small smile.

"Oh, y-you did" Marinette whispered bowing her head. "Straighten your head and look at me child" Sabine shot up.

"Adrien... I believe, go get my granddaughter " she demanded with a smile.

"Mama. I-I Uhm I-I-" "Use your words and speak child" Sabine yelled. "Darling. Let her breathe" Tom replied but she couldn't bring herself to say it.

"What is wrong now. Adrien, where is the baby" she asked crossing her arms. He looked at Marinette and then sighed. "She passed away about a week ago" he whispered.

"What!" They both exclaimed. "How could you let this happen. Marinette. I told you. Move to China but no. You wanted love. Look where that has gotten you. You killed another child-"

 "But mama it wasn't-" "You are so ignorant believeing that your life is a fairy tale. This man that you have as your husband is foolish to have taken you as his bride. You have brought shame to your family and to our name. You are no longer our daughter-" "but mama-" 

*SLAP* 

"Shame on you Marinette" her daughter stormed upstairs crying she finally had it with the world.

 "How dare you talk to my wife like that. Marinette isn't everything that YOU wanted but she is a great person, daughter, wife and mother. She couldn't have saved her daughter from that mad bitch (Chloe) who killed her, she just lost her child for christ's sake. You should be ashamed of yourself. What kind of mother looks down on their daughter after everything that she has been through. Don't you dare come back to my house ever again if you don't have a sincere apology for my wife." Adrien yelled back angrily.

 She scoffed and walked out of the house. "I must commend you for standing up for your wife." Tom spoke up. " I love my wife and-" 

"I know. She made a right choice. Now I have a plane to head back to but I would like to see my daughter before I go" Adrien nodded and took him up to their room.

Adrien knocked on the door and she his under the covers. "G-Go away, I don't want to-" "Marinette please" Tom spoke up. 

"Papa. I-I am so sorry I-I-" "Babygirl you have nothing to be sorry for your mother crossed the line. You are a great daughter and wife I gather and I'm positive you were a great mother." She wrapped her hands around his neck and sobbed.

 "Don't be too hard on yourself, she is just jealous you choose to stay here waiting for him instead of moving with us to be a princess and future queen."

She sniffled and pulled away. "Don't cry Marinette and I am sorry for your loss, both of you. I think you made the right decision in staying here or else you would have become miserable like your mother, you are still young, of course you have to take time to heal but Mari you can still build you and your husband a family with love okay"

She nodded as he dried her tears. "I love you Papa" she whispered giving him a small smile. "I love you too my daughyer. Now I should get going before your mother comes braying down my neck. Nice meeting you again Adrien take care of my daughter or else" he glared at him before leaving...

Time skip...

 "Both your parents scare me" Adrien whispered. She giggled and he smiled seeing her with a real smile on her face. "Marinette" he called. "Yes babe" she replied looking outside.

 "What did he mean by you were waiting for me instead of moving." He asked. "Well when Luka and I were dating back in highschool. My parents wanted me to move with them to China, train myself to become someday queen. I didn't want to leave you so I stayed and broke up with Luka and waited until you and I were in love. I guess it paid off" she smiled.

"So you gave up a kingdom for me, why. I didn't even-" " I was in love kitty. And it doesn't matter anymore. I wouldn't change it. Even after everything we went through" she smiled. 

"I love you too Princess. You ready" he asked. "Yes" she got out of the car. Rose in hand as they walked over hand in hand to the gravestone...

Later that night...

 "What are you reading" Adrien asked as Marinette was on her laptop sitting on the bed. "Nothing. I'm scrolling through Instagram." She replied with a grin.

Just then she saw pictures. If the bombing. A video from a traffic camera replaying the scene. She began to hyperventilate. Then a text came in.

A_bitch_Chloe: I killed your child you fucking bitch. 🙃😈

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A loud scream echoed throughout their room as Marinette shot up from her nightmare.
Sweat beaming down her chest as tears poured out her eyes.