- Her secret -

Four more days later...

''Babe you can't hide forever'' Alya replied sitting on her bed. ''Go to work and flex your sexy self on his show that jackass what he is missing out on'' Alya replied making her friend chuckle. ''Okay, Als you pick the outfit I need ice cream'' Slowly dragging herself off the bed Marinette then came back with a bowl of her favorite ice cream.

''Oh god, I forgot I had that-'' ''This is the one boo, get changed you are late and have no time to pick another outfit, bye girl send me pictures kay'' The brunette picked up her belongings before leaving. 

''Damn who is the lucky guy'' Gabriel asked as he held the door open for her

''Damn who is the lucky guy'' Gabriel asked as he held the door open for her. ''Me, Good Morning'' Marinette grinned before walking off. ''Meeting at 10 kay my office'' He responded before heading in the other direction. ''GOOD MORNING ALL'' He yelled making her giggle.

''So I have those designs for you on the maternity idea so I will get them to you before the day ends'' Marinette smiled at Emily. ''Someone is in a good mood did you finally get some rest'' Emily responded. ''5 hours sleep is better than none'' Marinette replied before leaving.

Inside it hurt like hell but she had to move on. The ex-love of her life was engaged so it was time to move on...

''Hey Mari, thank you for joining'' Gabriel said as she walked in. ''Great to see you two again'' She smiled at them and Adrien rolled his eyes. ''Okay so as you know someone has to go do the tour this year so why don't you two do it'' Emily smiled. ''Oh hell no, he can do it with his ponytail fiance'' Marinette crossed her arms.

''Why do you hate me so much'' Adrien raised his voice and she stood up from her seat. ''Why, seriously, I gave everything to you, my virginity, first kiss, my heart, I stayed here for you, I gave up my dream college to go with you, I ended my relationship with Luka to be with you and all you wanted was sex, and it hurts Adrien, you don't care about me and I care so so much about you I would do anything for you. So when you would barge in wanting to have sex I would do it even though it hurts, I would still do it to see you smile. Then you got busy you didn't have time, but you did have time to have sex with me, so it was just hookups and you leave.''

''You have no idea what I did for you Adrien, how much I lost'' Tears filled her eyes before she spoke up again. ''Two years ago, Adrien, when I left and said I had a family matter to take care of and I went away for 8 months. I w-was pregnant.'' They were all in shock but she went on.

''I-I lost one a month into the pregnancy and the other one I aborted because if anyone had found out we had a kid together your career would have been over, you had just started your movie you were busy and I-I didn't know how to be a mother and maybe I would have been a bad one but I would have still had two kids of my own.''

''But I did that, for you, and if my parents ever find out they would disown me, I had sex before marriage, I got pregnant before marriage and we weren't in a relationship, I aborted a baby and I slept with an engaged man, that is what I would do for you, yet, you don't care, I have loved you ever since we started going to school together, a-and I hoped you loved me back but I was wrong, you just wanted me to be your bitch that you can have sex with whenever you wanted, you knew I was fragile that I can't say no to you, and you took advantage of that, now you are getting married to Chloe, out of every girl on this earth, the one that hates me the most, but if you feel she makes you happy, then fine congratulations Adrien. I'm sorry guys, but, I can't do this anymore, I quit Chloe can have my office now since it's next to her finance, have a nice life Adrien, I hope you treat her better than how you treated me.'' 

And with that, the blue was gone. ''I am so fucked'' Adrien muttered he screwed up and he knew it now. ''You just lost the best thing that ever happened to you Adrien and I hope you know it'' His mother shook her head before leaving after her.

''Marinette'' She yelled and she stopped. ''I don't want your sympathy-'' ''I know, I know dear but we are here if you need anything okay.'' Marinette nodded. ''Mari, You are going through a lot, but I am not letting you leave, When I retire you will be here to take my place that is why you are here Marinette, so you take all the time you need and come back when you are ready, Okay'' She smiled and nodded. ''Thank you, both of you'' Adrien walked out of the room and made his way outside to see his parents and Marinette.

She looked over at him staring at her before a small sigh left her lips before she left and made her way back home. The bluenette lay on her bed and cried and cried till she fell asleep...