- Past Loves-

The next day...

The sun shone brightly and I had just finished some coffee and stood on my balcony admiring the view. ''Girl, we need to get you out, too much sex is not good for you'' Alya's voice could be heard from behind me. ''Hi mama'' I chuckled.

''Go get dressed let's go'' Alya replied. Quickly getting up I did my hair before changing out of my oversized hoodie to...

 Quickly getting up I did my hair before changing out of my oversized hoodie to

''Damn boo, someone got hips'' Alya commented as she sat on my bed. ''Not as much as you let's go'' Grabbing our bags I rushed out the door with my best friend behind me. ''Gurl you need to remember to lock your door, someone can break in and steal you'' She said locking the door. ''Oof, sorry, my bad'' She rolled her eyes and we made it to her car. ''So where are we going'' I asked. ''Mmm nails and massage'' Alya asked. ''Of course''

''So what's the deal with you and Adrien'' She asked as we got out of the car. ''You know same old'' I shrugged. ''What about you and Nino'' I grinned and she grinned back. ''You will see in a few'' Alya responded. ''Ohh cool'' I replied as we both sat down and waited for our stylist to come.

Some minutes later...

The room fell quiet as Marinette let out a high pitch scream. ''Took you long enough'' Alya rolled her eyes. ''You are engaged, when, to who, well nevermind Nino but still'' Marinette pouted. ''You and our parents are the only ones who know and probably Adrien now since they are hanging out now.

''OMG, I want one, we are going to get a ring for me after, Congrats babe'' She squealed. ''Thanks, Mari. and you are going to be maid of honor at our wedding'' Alya added. ''What, so cool, thank you, OMG, I'm honored Alya thank you'' Mari smiled. ''Your welcome now shut up and let the girl do your nails.'' Alya chuckled. ''Oh, right sorry,'' The girl let out a simple giggle and Marinette smiled at her best friend's smile knowing she was happy.

 ''Oh, right sorry,'' The girl let out a simple giggle and Marinette smiled at her best friend's smile knowing she was happy

Alya's nails

Mari's nails

Mari's nails

''This is cool, now let's go get you that ring, there is a cool ring shop at the mall let's go'' Alya said as they got into the car. Alya and Marinette talked about wedding themes and decorations and dresses the entire ride and were both overjoyed.

TIME SKIP...

''This is the fifth store we checked there is none I like'' Marinette whined. ''Well let's just check here then we go get Starbucks.'' A whine escaped her lips again as she walked into the store, there were many different types but none were... Marinettey.

''Nevermind none of these are for me'' Marinette sighed. Just as they were leaving the delivery guy walked in and Marinette took a flyer from off the boxes. ''Do you have this one, it's perfect'' Marinette cooed. ''Yeah, hold on'' The lady came out from behind her counter and opened up the boxes. ''Here you go, it's the only one, do you want a bag-'' ''No thanks and I'm taking it'' Marinette smiled. ''Oh, great thank you'' the woman smiled. 

Her ring

Her ring...

''I love it'' Alya smiled widely. ''Oh, Alya'' Marinette smirked. ''No, No, Marinette no'' Alya groaned as Marinette headed towards a tattoo shop. ''Oh wow.'' Alya rolled her eyes as she sat down. ''Uhm just a simple word. Princess.'' Marinette beamed while Alya shook her head. ''I will get one after my wedding'' Alya replied sitting down close to her.

In the end, Marinette got the word 'PRINCESS' tattoed on her wrist and she was pretty proud of it. ''Damn now, Starbucks-'' ''Hey'' The boys yelled walking across to them. ''Oh hi, what are you guys doing here'' Alya asked as Marinette just stared at the three. ''Food and look who we found, Luka'' Nino replied. ''Love the tat'' He smiled at Marinette and she was speechless. ''T-Thanks'' Marinette smiled back.

''Yeah okay, so where are we going now'' Adrien wrapped his arm around the blue's neck. ''Uhm Starbucks'' Marinette responded. ''Great'' Luka replied and they all made their way to the Starbucks cafe located upstairs at the mall.

''So are you all together'' Luka asked as Adrien sipped Marinette's frap. ''Uh no'' Marinette replied. ''Oh, great'' he replied. ''Why is that great'' Adrien raised a brow. ''Mind your own business Agreste'' Luka grinned and the blonde glared at him pulling Marinette closer to him.

''Woah, that's cool'' Adrien said putting her palm on his. ''Thanks,'' Marinette blushed. ''Why Princess though, I never took you for a hardcore Disney fan'' Nino asked. ''It's a nickname'' Marinette giggled. ''From who'' Alya raised a brow. ''A very special person'' Marinette grinned and took her straw into her mouth.

''So are you in a relationship'' Luka asked as the jealous blonde glared at him. ''Uhm no, I guess not, do you have a special someone'' She asked. ''Mmm no, would you like to be my special someone'' he responded and Adrien groaned. ''Okay then, this time is over now it's back to girls day, bye boys'' Alya got up and pulled her best friend with her.

That night Marinette had two boys on her mind, her ex-boyfriend, Luka, and her long-time crush. Adrien...