-Melody-

"O...kay, well if no one is gonna tell me I'm gonna go-" 

"She's my daughter." Louise spoke up. "Oh, uhm hi... again."  Marinette smiled. "Hi nice to meet you." She smiled. "When did you arrive?" Her dad asked.

"Uhm, last night, I didn't want to disturb you last night." She replied and Marinettes cheeks turned bright red. 

 "Okay, I'm gonna go now." Marinette said retreating. 

"Mari? You are leaving?" He asked and Melody stayed listening from behind a wall, afraid she might have ruined her dad's relationship.

"Yeah I have to get to work." She replied. "But you haven't had breakfast, or changed." He whispered back saddened. "Yeah but-" "I thought you were staying home from work today? Please stay!" He pleaded. "I cant Lou." Mari replied.

"Is it because i kept my daughter away from you?" He asked. "Huh? Oh no! Of course not, I just have to go make something for Emma for a school play and your daughter just came home so you take the day with her, and I have outfits in my car so, I'll be back promise!" She smiled.

"Promise!?" "Yes, and your daughter is very pretty, when I come back, please introduce me, I'll dress better, promise." She giggled. Louise gave a chuckled and she kissed his cheek. She ruffled his hair and left...

After work...

"Hello, I came dressed this time

"Hello, I came dressed this time." Marinette grinned. "Yes, so I see, and you look very beautiful, let me take this." He said taking the pie from her hand. 

"Thank you handsome." She smiled. Entering behind him. "So uhm, is there any more surprises I should know about before I meet your daughter." 

"Uhh I may have proposed to my best friend yesterday." He said with a serious face. "Ha- you are joking right... right?!" She asked. He just chuckled and walked into the kitchen.

"Marinette, meet Mel, my beautiful daughter, Melody, this is Marinette my... girlfriend." He smiled with a light blush, Marinette's cheeks also turned a light shade of pink.

"Hi." They both smiled before an awkward silence arose. "Sorry I just never expected you would have a daughter, and she definitely is pretty, I think she got the from her mom's side." She giggled. And so did Mel.

"I have no argument there, she definitely is pretty, like her mom." Louise smiled. "Yes but you are cute too so what can I do." Marinette smiled.

"Well you two can go sit and I'll bring out dinner." He said pushing them out the kitchen.

Time skip...

"So what has she told you so far." He asked sitting two plates in front of them. "Well I learned... you are a cry baby, uhm, you are very boring, you definitely spoil your daughter, uhm you are lazy on morning and... you snore." Marinette replied propping her head with her hands.

"I should have left you in New York." Louise replied putting a third plate down. "You are so mean!" Marinette gasped. They both chuckled and Marinette smiled.

"You two are so cute." Mari whispered.

 "So tell me about you, if you are gonna be my dad's girlfriend I need to know about you," she spoke up with a serious face.

"Oof... uhm well I'm a fashion designer, I am divorced, I have two daughters and I am so interested in your father he's growing on me." She smiled at him.

"Really! Can I see pictures?!" She asked with a bright smile. Mari nodded and pulled out her phone.

"This is my daughter Lara, she's studying away right now, and this is Emma, she's my little girl-"

"Wait! Your ex husband is Adrien Agreste?!" She asked with wide eyes. "Uhm yeah why-" "he's like a big thing in my school, there's an entire fan group about him and he's hot-" 

"Hey! I'm sitting right here!" Louise replied with a pout. "Sorry dad, but he is kinda good looking." She whispered. "Yeah but... I can't have a relationship thats based on looks. He's just... not the right person." She sighed.

"Oh... whats wrong is he abusive-" "Melody you can't just ask about her relationship like that-" "no, no, it's fine, uhm, well he was my school crush, uh I had liked him for a while, and I only did something about it when we were adults and he was actually proposing to someone else, I'm sure you probably know that it went viral.

'Marinette slapped Adrien Agreste' *Mel nods* so then we got close, and next we were married, everything was great, we were in love and then we got a house keeper/maid and they had a relationship together. 

Then he found out I was pregnant and then we sorted it out and just focused on the baby, later Emma came and she was the golden child, and it became clear... Adrien loved being a dad than being a husband, after the affairs started and I couldn't take it anymore so here we are. Divorced, and you are the first person I ever told about our divorce so lucky you!" Marinette replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Mel replied. "It's fine, so uh sorry, ugh I'm talking about my ex, I'm sorry-" "no no, it's fine, but the food is getting cold." Louise spoke up.

"Oh wow!" Marinette smiled taking a fork of her food into her mouth. "Omg! this is so good!" She moaned. Louise chuckled and smiled. He was really loving how his daughter and Marinette was bonding.

After Mari left-

"So what do you think? Yes or No?" He asked. "On what Marinette?" Melody asked. And he nodded. "She's definitely pretty, her kids are cute too, her baking skills are extraordinary and I think you love her so I approve." She smiled taking another slice of pie. 

"Thank you, it means a lot." He smiled. "Yeah but... I'm here now so the next time yall wanna take things upstairs, close the door, and for the love of god, be quiet." She groaned walking away.

"Yes ma'am." He replied with a nervous chuckle. "Alrighty then, I'm going to bed so good night. Daddy~" she smirked before walking away laughing.

Louise just stood there, with a dark red blush on his cheeks...